14

The stars reflected beautiful on the ocean waves. It looked like the entire cosmos to Lance, who just sat peacefully trying to ignore what just happened earlier with Keith. He thought it would be easy to escape and pretend the alpha wasn't with someone else, but all Lance could see when he closed his eyes was Keith. Lance sighed in frustration and laid down on the soft sand on the beach. He should go home, because his parents and siblings were undoubtedly worried about him. However, that idea didn't seem very appealing so he settled for just waiting on the beach.

The real problem here was, how was Lance supposed to go to school tomorrow? He forgot about Pidge and Hunk who were also most likely worried about him. Not to mention, he would see Keith there. Lance didn't want to face it. He just wanted to move on. Maybe he could run away...

~

Keith was extremely worried. He paced in his room. Multiple times Shiro came in to ask if he was ok, but Keith just kept pacing. He decided to try to call all of the people he knew but he couldn't find anyone. He went down his contacts searching for an answer of where Lance was. Keith has tried chasing him earlier to explain what happened, but Lance ran too fast. Keith decided he would just call everyone he knew. He pressed the next contact,

Matt Holt

Ah yes, Shiros Beta boyfriend. Keith hit call and waited for him to answer.

"Hey Keith, what's up?" Matt answered casually.

"Do you know Lance Mcclain?" Keith got straight to the point.

"Oh of course! He's always at my house because he is one of Pidges best friends." Matt rambled on.

"Do you know where he is!?" Keith asked loudly.

"Nah, but I know Pidge is really worried about him because his parents explained to her how he hadn't come home tonight yet." Matt spilled.

Keith's blood ran cold. Lance didn't come home yet? And this was all Keith's fault.

"Alright, thanks for the information." Keith hung up. He had to fix this, and find Lance, and fast.

~
Double update?!?