chapter seven (part two)

Milah

"I was with Shawn...... dra? Yeah Shaundra." Jazz said, then dropping her jaw as if she realized she had just slipped up and told on herself.

It all made sense to me now. The vibe between me and Shawn that had changed, and how me and her wasn't close like we once were. She was the more important thing that he was feeding his attention to.

"Are we talking about my "Shaundra? Light bright Shaundra? Tattoos? About 6'3?" I questioned trying to be petty.

"Shit." She said under here breath. I had my answer right there. I felt dumb and humiliated. All this time I was sitting here trying to figure out what had gone wrong in my relationship and friendship, the bitch was staying under the same roof as me.

I couldn't fight the tingling sensation that I received in my hand, that made me send a hard slap across her face.

"YOU BITCH! HOW COULD YOU? I TRUSTED YOU! WE WERE LIKE SISTERS. AND THIS IS WHAT YOU DO. SNEAK BEHIND MY BACK AND DO SOME DOWN LOW SHIT LIKE THAT?!" I couldn't control the single tear that dropped from my eye. I wasn't even upset that she took Shawn from me, because in my heart, I already knew that was over. I was more upset because, the girl I look at as my sister for all these years, had lied to me. She betrayed me, and it hurt me to know that if she'd do something like this there was no telling what else she'd do behind my back, and I was scared that our relationship would never be the same.

"Let me explain please." She said, also looking as if she was about to cry.

"What is there to explain? You have no respect for me, and obviously you never gave a fuck about my feelings." I got close in her face. "Fuck you bitch. Don't say shit else to me." I walked away going into my room and slamming the door behind me.

Nyla
Chris and I were spending the day together. He'd agreed to taking me to a amusement park, just so we can get to know each other a little better.

We sat around and took silly pictures of each other, before finally getting up to go on a ride together.

We waited in the line for a good minute, before finally being in the front of the line

"Better hope you reach the height requirement." He teased as I playfully slapped his arm.

"Shut up." I laughed.

We stepped into one of the seating areas and sat, before the instructor came over and helped us get buckled and secured.

The ride started lifting and I got scared. I was terrified of heights.

"HOLY SHIT

"HOLY SHIT. No. No. No." I shook my head intensely holding back tears as the ride began to spin us around in the air, going backwards and forwards and all types of directions. I could hear Chris laughing, but I had my eyes closed so I couldn't really tell how his face was. It felt like the ride was going on forever. I felt shaken up when the ride finally stopped.

"I-I'm ready to go!" I sniffled in between words, tears were rolling down my face like a baby and I was embarrassed to even look at Chris.

"Yo! You crying?" He came over and wrapped me in a hug. "Damn Shorty, I heard you screaming and shit, but I woulda had the instructor stop the shit just for you if I knew you was scared like that." He said finally stopping his laughter, once realizing I was in fact crying.

"It's okay, I'm just a little scared of heights." I said completely embarrassed.

"You should have told me. I wouldn't have bought you here." He said looking concerned.

"It's honestly okay. I didn't want to ruin the day, and plus I love their funnel cakes." I said going over to one of the stands.

"I'll take a funnel cake please." I said to the lady at the truck.

I started to grab for my wallet before Chris told me to stop and pulled out some money handing it to the lady. We walked to a table together.

"You know I can afford my own funnel cake, after all its only 4 dollars." I laughed.

"It ain't about the price Ma, I don't know what type of niggas you used to, but when you with me, you can leave ya wallet at the crib, cause I'm gone always have you." He said making me turn my head and blush.

So far, I couldn't find a flaw about him. He was sexy, made me laugh and he was a perfect gentlemen.

"Thank you." I said looking him into his eyes.

"No need, it's my job." He said.

I smiled. There was a short silence between us.

"Anything else you want to do today?" He asked breaking the silence.

"It's up to you, you're the driver." I said making him laugh.

"But you my girl for the day, and I'm trying to please you." He bit his lip looking at me which was lowkey turning me on.

I could be your girl everyday if you keep looking this fine. I thought I said to myself.

"Oh I could?" He asked making me realize I was actually thinking out loud.

I laughed in embarrassment, "Sorry, I was jus-."

"It's okay, you fine as hell too." He said making me blush. "But come on, I got the perfect place for us to go. He said getting up from the table, and surprisingly grabbing my hand and holding it on the way back to the car.