chapter twenty-one

Everybody's getting a POV in this chapter, so it may be a little long 😬
__________________________________

Everybody's getting a POV in this chapter, so it may be a little long 😬 __________________________________

Naomi

"N-Naomi? What are you doing here? How'd you know where I lived?" Nyla asked with a confused look on her face, as I waited for her to actually let me in.

"Mom told me, are you going to let me in?" I asked with my hand on my hip.

"You weren't invited, and definitely didn't tell me that you were coming." She said still not moving to the side.

"Baby, is everything okay?" I heard a male voice coming from her room, answering the question of why she wasn't letting me come in.

"Yeah I'm fine." She yelled back, putting her attention back on me.

"Well, I guess I came at the wrong time, and should be going." I extended my arms to give her a hug and out of her bedroom walked a sexy chocolate person, who I assumed was her new boyfriend.

Releasing me from the hug, she closed the door. I licked my lips, thinking about how fine her taste of men were.

I was always jealous of the types she attracted, but this one I'd let her have. I wanted to see her happy, but sometimes the shit I was going through, got in the way of that.

_______________________________

Nyla

"Can you believe my sister would actually stop by unannounced." I paced around my room, talking to Chris.

"That's crazy, and after messing around with your ex on you, I don't see why she felt that was ok." He said.

"I've forgiven her for that, but I feel disrespected because she tried to invade my privacy by asking my mom behind my back about where I live." I sighed.

"Forgave her? Couldn't be me." He said.

Forgave her, I did, but I'd never forget. That's the reason why I didn't let her in. If she tried the same shit with Chris, there was no way I'd let her back in.