chapter thirty two

Y'all, I'm trying not to rush this story, but I just can't stop writing 😩😂 but it's no where near finished. This is gonna be an extremely short chapter though.
__________________________

"Mommy?"

"Yes darling?"

"Why'd you let me go?"

"Mommy wasn't ready for you."

"I would have been good mommy, I promise. I would have made you and daddy happy." She cried out as I held her little hand.

"I know baby. It wasn't you, it was me."

"But you let Roman stay." She pouted.

"Who is Roman sweetie?" I was confused.

"My brother Mommy." She said a little above a whisper.

"Brother? You're my one and only." I twisted up my face, I had no clue what she was talking about.

"Please don't let him go too mommy. He needs to meet you." Was the last words she said before fading off into the clouds.

________________________________

Jazmine

I sat on the toilet looking at the plus sign, revealing that I was pregnant yet again. This confirmed the sign in the dream that woke me up this morning.

Again, I wasn't ready for another child, but I couldn't disappoint what now I knew, was my daughter that I aborted.

I felt like shit as tears continued to stream down my face. I was scared about being a mom, especially since me and Shawn weren't even speaking.

I thought about the pictures I had received in class. Who was the girl? Did he love her?

I wiped my face. How was I going to tell him we were expecting?

Getting up from the toilet, I thought about picking up the phone and finally calling him.

Thinking against it, I hopped back into the bed, hoping that when I woke up, it'd all be just another bad dream...