chapter thirty-four (workout 😏)

Explicit media in chapter. Please be mature & don't read if you ain't ready 🤷🏾‍♀️

__________________________

Milah & Derrick 😍

"Derrick, what you doing?" Milah looked over her shoulder after hearing a clicking sound. At first, Derrick was just admiring the sight of her ass, then wanted to try something else, so he handcuffed her hands behind her back.

"I'm having a little fun

"I'm having a little fun." He said positioning himself behind her, as he moved his hips, pretending to be giving her back shots.

Even though he wasn't inside of her, Milah was growing extremely wet. Closing her eyes, she began thinking about the last time they had intercourse.

"Damn, I ain't even inside of you, and you already moaning." Derrick laughed, placing a hard smack on her ass, then squeezing it to subside the stinging he knew she felt.

"Stop teasing me." She moaned, trying to wiggle free of the handcuffs.

"You ain't getting free that easily." Derrick said sliding her onesie aside and slipping a finger into her.

"Mmm." Milah moaned out as she was growing more and more anxious to have him inside of her again.

"Damn, yo shit coating a nigga finger. Yeah, you ready." He licked his lips, unlocking her handcuffs.

"Lay on your back." He instructed her.

Doing as she was told, Milah laid down, her chest heaving up and down. Her heart rate sped up, when he slid his thick piece into her.

"Oooo. Shit." She moaned out, he was so big, and every time he was inside of her, it felt as though he was digging for her heart.

Trying to push him out, Derrick smacked her hand away. "Take this dick." He grunted as he eased his way in and out of her.

"Uhhhh... it's soo big." She bit her lip, and made a face that almost looked as if she was about to cry.

"Look at me." Derrick told her after placing a kiss on her neck.