chapter thirty

Chapter contains explicit material. Please be mature 🤗

______________________________

Gyrating her hips for Shawn, Camille gripped her hair, continuing to turn him on

"Damn." He leaned back, biting his lips watching the show she was putting on for him.

"You like that?" She looked back at him.

"Hell yeah. You thick as shit." He said no longer wanting to be teased with this little dance.

This was their 6th encounter and Shawn was loving it. Whenever he hit her up for a nut, she was there. There was no strings attached and she wasn't complaining to him about his girl, so he was straight.

Little did he know, Camille was growing jealous, and she was tired of sharing dick, with another bitch. She wanted him more than just when he called. She had worked up a plan for that though.

_____________________________

*The next day*

Sitting in her first class since break was over, Jazmine found herself dozing off at how boring this lecture she was receiving was

Sitting in her first class since break was over, Jazmine found herself dozing off at how boring this lecture she was receiving was. She was ready to go.

After 45 minutes of note taking and listening to the professor talk, class was finally over.

Walking out the class, Jazmine accidentally bumped into a girl she never met. She had a class with her last semester, but they never spoke.

"Sorry about that." Jazmine apologized for knocking one of the girls books out of her hand.

"It's okay, I have something for you anyways." The girl smiled handing Jazmine an envelope.

Confused, Jazmine walked away.

Approaching Shawn's car, she waited outside of it, until he got there.

"How was class baby?" He asked finally making it to the car and unlocking the door.

"Boring as shit." She sighed. There was no telling how bad she just wanted the rest of her college experience to zoom by.

"What's that?" Shawn asked pointing to the envelope.

"I honestly don't know. Some girl gave it to me." She shrugged.

"Open it." Shawn said not knowing he was setting a trap for his self. Camille, being the sneaky person she was, had set up a camera in her room, and printed out pictures for her best friend to give to Jazmine, since they attended the same school.

"Wow." Jazmine put her hand over her mouth as her heart instantly cracked inside her chest. Tears rolled down her cheek, making Shawn curious as to what was in the envelope.

"Yo What's wrong with you Jaz? You okay?" He said turning into a parking spot in front of his house.

"Just take me home." Jazmine screamed.

"What the fuck?" He squinted confused by her sudden mood swing.

"THIS! Is what the fuck!" She said throwing the envelope into his chest.

Opening the envelope, Shawn gasped as he saw multiple pictures of him and Camille.

Shit

Shit.

________________________________

"You dirty bitch!" Shawn yelled at a grinning Camille. He didn't find shit funny. He possibly just lost Jazmine because of her. He was ready to slap the shit out of her.

"Oh did Little Miss Jazmine get the little photos?" She said in a tone that presented the fact that she didn't give a fuck.

"You grimey forreal. What was the purpose? We was kicking it. Everything was straight. What the fuck you did the shit for?" Shawn punched a hole in her wall, making her flinch.

"You never stopped to ask about how I felt. All you did was come over here and fuck me. I started feeling you and had to deal with the fact that you were going home with your girl every night. How you think that shit made me feel?" She shrieked.

"Shit I thought that's what you said you wanted. "Somebody to kick it with?" He said doing air quotes, repeating what she'd said weeks ago.

"I didn't think we'd do what we do so often. I didn't know you'd fuck me the way you do." She screamed out.

"So you like that shit?" Shawn said forgetting everything else that was said.

"Just stop." Camille bit her lip as Shawn laid kisses down her neck.

"Do you really want me to?" He taunted her. He couldn't lie, no matter how mad he was at this girl, she was addicting to him.

"Yes. No. Maybe." She stuttered, not knowing at all what she really wanted.

Shawn scooped her up. Wrapping her thighs around his waist, Camille began to kiss his soft pink lips.

"What you want me to do ma?"

"Fuck me." She moaned.