chapter twenty-six

Hearing that Layla was a virgin was a little shocking to Lucas

Hearing that Layla was a virgin was a little shocking to Lucas. He had thoughts of doing some of the dirtiest things to her, and hearing that he wouldn't be able to right now, disappointed him a little but he didn't care more about the sex, than he did for her. After all, she was beautiful, smart and trying to make it on her own, he couldn't knock her just because she wouldn't be giving him any physical attention. This information actually made him respect her more. He knew now, that she was responsible. She didn't sleep around. He wanted to protect her feelings. He didn't want to hurt her in the long run. He decided he would take things as slow as she wanted. This was the difference between the new and old him.

"Did I upset you?" Layla asked, interrupting his thoughts.

"How can I be upset at you for being honest with me?" He asked her.

"Usually, when I break the news to somebody, they're ready to run." She admitted.

"I'm not them."

"Thank you for understanding. This is an important thing to me, and I want to make sure I share myself with someone who actually cares about me." She hoped Lucas could be that somebody. After getting to know him better, she trusted him. He was there for her in ways nobody else was. He was all that she had been waiting for. He was handsome, kind, and he cared about her more than she had expected.

"This actually makes me happy." He smiled. "Shit, I like to know that ain't no other nigga been up in what's soon to be mine."

She blushed at his statement. She in fact would love to be his. They weren't trying to rush things, but they couldn't hide the feelings that were obviously there. No matter what had happened in his past with Nyla, Layla was ready to give him a chance to prove who he really was.

"Come here." She motioned him over with her finger. Not able to resist the urge, she kissed him. The kiss they shared was like none of the others. This one was filled with passion and lust for each other. She felt it in other places.

"Damn girl." Was all he could muster up to say. He wanted her, and bad. Knowing that she wasn't ready for that step, he pulled away from the kiss.

"Did I do something wrong?" She asked confused by him pulling away.

"You teasing a nigga, with them soft ass lips." He shook his head and got up to go to the bathroom, trying to hide the fact that he was hardening.

Layla laid on the bed, and began to slip her hands in her panties, curious to know what pleasing herself would feel like. No, she wasn't ready to have sex right now, but that didn't stop her from wanting to know what an orgasm would feel like.

She moaned out at the feeling of her climax coming as she continued to rub her clit in a circular motion. "Mmm. Lucas." She closed her eyes, pretending he was the one making her feel this high.

Not knowing Lucas was watching through the crack of the bedroom door, Layla continued to work her body, feeling an intenseness she never experienced.

Lucas wanted to taste her. Was that too bad?

He walked over to her, as she was still unaware she had been caught in her act. He dropped before her on his knees ready to give her what she needed. He removed her hand from what she was doing and decided he'd finish her off. Shocked, she gasped at the feeling of his warm tongue on her. She'd never received oral sex before. It felt, good.

"Ahhhh shit." She grabbed on to his curly hair as he licked and slurped all the juices that were flowing.

Her legs began shaking and so did her body. This was too intense.

She covered her face with her hands, not wanting him to see her ugly expression, but he was in fact happy to be pleasing her.

"Damn." Lucas grunted as he continued to lick away. She was soaked and he was thirsty for her.

She screamed out his name one last time before she exploded on the sheets. He still didn't let up and she couldn't take it any more.

"I'm ready." She moaned.