Chapter Six : Past Comes Knocking

Two months later

Aphrodite worked the floor , getting all types of stares ; good and bad . She carried a tray of shots to the V.I.P section .

"Catch me in the mall, you know I buy it out
G5 plane, yeah I fly it out
Ass on the back look like ‘Lac sittin on 28s
No you can't get her if you ain't got plenty cake
ATL, Georgia, booties look like this size
23 waist, pretty face, thick thighs ,"

The words the Ciara's Ride blared through the speakers as the strippers spinned and danced on the poles .

She stepped up the stairs to the V.I.P section , adding a sway in her hips to go along with the beat of the song . Men stared at her hips as they moved to the beat .

She entered the section all eyes landed on her , her all white , off the shoulder , mid-thigh , body-con dress hugged her curvy figure perfectly .

She white open toe stilettos made her thick legs look sexy , for a nineteen year she was built like a grown woman .

"Here you go boys ,"
She smiled and placed the drinks down at the middle table .

She made sure their were no more needs before she turned and walked away ,

"Shawty can get it if she want ."
One guy with the short dreads said .

She shook her head and headed over to the bar , Mel was working tonight and flirting trying to get her extra tips , the usual .

"Hey mami"
Mel said as she saw Aphrodite walking towards her station .

"Hey baby ,"
Aphrodite walked behind the bar and hugged her  tightly . All eyes felt like they were on them .

"You look good Aphro ,"
Mel said .

"You look amazing sis ."
Aphrodite returned the compliment .

"What time you get off ?"
Mel asked , wanting to spend the night with Aphrodite .

"In three hours ,"
It was now 12 o'clock at night .

"Me too , I'm coming over ."

"Of course you are , you just wanna be up under Dawn all night ."

Mel smacked her lips , she liked Dawn but he didn't like her back . Well that's what she thought. 

"He don't like me ,"
Aphrodite rolled her eyes .

"Yeah thats what you think , I'm going to  let you get back to work ."

"Alright mami , see you at the house ."

Aphrodite nodded and walked over to her next table , she took out her note pad .

Her eyes laid upon her worst nightmare , her dad's friends- literally all of them .

Hoping they didn't recognize her she quickly walked away .