Chapter Twenty: The Truth

When Lee met Aphrodite in that club that night, there were no good intentions involved

When Lee met Aphrodite in that club that night, there were no good intentions involved. He was there to use her. He needed to get information on Big Dawg. All things seemed to be going good, but his feelings got involved that day he saw her with Princeton in California.

After the that incident he knew he had to get key back from her. He had given her a key to keep for him since he suspected that she wouldn't catch on to anything at all. She was just that innocent and naive.

It was a key to a warehouse, deep in the southside of Atlanta. And with all the shit that he had said to her, he knew that she was bound to throw his things away. And he NEEDED that key or that would be his ass.

Flashback

Majesty was waiting, he knew that someone was in his house. But he also knew that without his silencer, he could go to jail. He had to wait it out untill Dawn came home. But Princeton came just in time.

As soon as Aphrodite unlocked that door and went into Majesty's room Princeton went to search the house. He found Lee going through Aphrodite's room. Lee's head snapped towards the door where Princeton stood , leaning on the doorframe.

"You is one dumb ass nigga. You know that right?"

"Princess, you might was well take your little soft ass on somewhere. Unless you wanna end up dead like that bitch of yours and her uncle, Big Dawg."
He chuckled standing to his full height.

"Man your best bet is to get your ass out of here on the count of 0. And I might think of sparing your trifling ass if I see you in these streets. And nigga is seem like your time is up."
Princeton's trigger finger began to itch.

Lee reached for his gun, but Princeton was too quick. He aimed and fired, Lee's body feel to the ground with a thud.

That's when Aphrodite and Majesty ran around the corner. Aphrodite stood there in shock, there was a dead body on the floor in her room. And it wasn't just anybody that was dead-- it was somebody that she trusted and cared for. He was gone.

There was so many questions running through her head as she looked up from the ground and at Princeton.

"Imma call Big Dawn to come pick up some trash ight? Princeton you take her with you. She don't need to be around all this shit. Hurry up get some clothes."
Majest said taking his phone from his pocket and calling up his god father.

She did as told and hurriedly followed Princeton back down the the parking lot. They got in his car and rode through the city and towards the country, where his mom lived.

He didn't feel the need to take her his hotel room, he knew that she was still shooken up. He pulled up in her driveway. Aphrodite was still sitting next to him, but she was knocked out.

"Aye baby, you gotta get up."
He lightly shook her awake.

She stretched her limbs looked around.
"Where we at?"
She spoke in her sleepy voice.

"We at my mom's crib. You gone be ok ight?"
She furrowed her eyebrows.

"We at your mom's house. I'm sure she don't want me in there, she don't know."
He shook his head and chuckled.

"She know more than enough about you, I already told her that you was gone be here tonight. Well shit the morning. It's 4 something, too early for you to be questioning me."
He shut the car off and hopped out, getting her bag from the trunk and helping her out.

She followed him to the entrance and waited as he unlocked the door. Once it was unlocked they stepped into this beautiful home.

"It's so pretty in here."
She looked around as he lead her up the stairs.

"Mhmm. She always rearranging shit. But Imma put your stuff in the bathroom so you can freshen up, Imma be in the other bathroom. And my room is two doors down so if you get out before me, you know where to go."
She nodded and closed the door and began to strip. She adjusted the water to her liking and stepped in.

The water hitting her skin made her moan in relief. It felt so good, she leaned out the shower to find her body wash in her bag. She began to lather up her body with soap and rinsed it off, and after doing that atleast 6 time she stepped out. The mirror was foggy so she couldn't really see, she just decided to throw her curly hair into to big bun on to top of her head. She dried off and brushed her teeth and lotioned her body.

Placing Princeton's oversized tee-shirt over her head and a pair of black spandex o  her body. She gathered her things and headed towards Princetons room. But her body bumped into something. It was a female, she could tell by the red silk nightgown she had on.

"Oh, I'm sorry!"
Aphrodite began to ramble on.

"Oh it's fine dear-- are you Aphrodite, the girl that had my son on his toes. Ouu child you're so pretty, no wonder. I'm just glad he stopped messing with them white bitches that use him for his money."
Aphrodite's eyebrows rose, hearing that type of language come from his mothers mouth.

"Yes ma'am, I am."
She smiled.

"Don't call me ma'am you make my feel old."
She laughed, patting her on the shoulder.

"Call me Ma or Ms.Patty."
She leaned to hug Aphrodite and rocked them side to side.

"Well goodnight dear."

"Goodnight Ms.Patty."
She walked away and Aphrodite headed to Princeton's room. There he was laying on the bed. His arm laid across his face and the other in his boxers, he was asleep.

She laid her things down and climbed next to him. The dip in the bed made his eyes pop open.
"You finally back? Took you eight years didn't it?"
She rolled her eyes at him.

"No actually, I met your mom and she talked to me."

"About what?"
He asked with his eyes now closed."

"None of your business, but tell me what happened in my room tonight."
He sighed, but he went on to tell her everything that happened in her room. From the things that were said and so on to so on.

"So you good now? Now that you know the truth?"
She nodded and leaned into him, cuddling his body to hers.

"I'm good, goodnight Princeton."

"Goonight ma."

S.C.

EXCUSE MISTAKES.