Chapter Nine : One Shot You're Out

2 weeks later

2 weeks later

"Please bro , I swear I'm not gonna show out!"
Corey begged Princeton.

Princeton was packing his bag for Atlanta and his little brother Corey wanted to go with him.

"If I say yes are you gotta' behave man , ion' got time to be cleaning up after you."

"I promise bruh , thanks man. I ain't seen mom's in a while."
That was true , after their parents got divorced they his dad basically kidnapped them and dragged them to New Jersey. He would never let them go visit only call her and that was once a month.

"And you gonna' stay with her too , you can't say with me in no hotel room-- you junky."
He threw a shirt at his chest.

"Man , fuck you."

"That's gay , go pack your shit while I book another bus ticket."

"When we leaving ?"

"Tomorrow , pack for a month."

-----------------------------------------------------------
Aphrodite was sitting on her bed , about to submit her paper for her college classes.

Reaching over just now remembering her had to come in tonight she decided to call Lily.

"Hello ?"
Lily's soft voice came through the phone.

" Hey Lily what time do I come in ?"

"Are you feeling ok to work ? You been down for a couple days I noticed at work."

"Yeah I'm fine , I just been thinking about things you know ?"

"Yeah , I just can't have you out hear slacking. You one of my best and I can't let you get behind."

"I got you-- so when I come in ?"

"Eleven."

"Ok."

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Dawn if I tell you to get off of me one more time I will cut you up and send it to your sister."
Lily whined as Dawn laid on her stomach as his hands rested around her throat.

"Ouu I like em' crazy."
He squeezed her throat a little making her tingle.

"I thought you said you ain't like me."

"Girl , shut the fuck up and enjoy my presence."
He licked his lips staring at her plump glossy lips , he pecked her lips and removed his hands from around her neck.

He lifted his body up and laid on her bed , siting her on top of him.

"Stop playing with me."
She looked straight in his eyes , he felt like she was looking straight him , it was intimidating him.