Chapter Twenty-Two: It's Just Me & You

A week laterPrinceton stroked Aphrodite's hair as she slept on his chest

A week later
Princeton stroked Aphrodite's hair as she slept on his chest. The thoughts of the night before made a smile appear on his face. She began to move around in her sleep, basically fighting him.

"No! Stop let me go! Please."
She yelled trying to get out of his hold.

He shook her slightly trying to wake her from her sleep so that she could know it was him, nobody else.

"Aphrodite wake up, look at me. I'm not going to hurt you."
Her eyes shot open, but she soon calmed down seeing it was him.

She laid her head back against his chest, crying.

"Why you crying babygirl? I'm right here with you. Ain't nobody gon' hurt you."
He sat up against her headboard and pulled her up to sit in his lap.

"I'm sorr-"

"Don't apologize for something you cant help, just tell me why you crying."
His arms wrapped loosely around her waist, staring her straight into her eyes.

"I had a dream again."
Her tears welled up again in her eyes, she looked like she was seconds away from bursting out crying.

"Look at me."
She looked back up at him.

"They're gone. Ain't nobody gonna lay a finger on you and I put that on my life."
She nodded as her fingers traced over his tattoos gently.

"Lemme hear you say something."

"Ok little boy."
She tried hard not to burst out laughing, knowing he was going to get mad.

"Ok who?"
He furrowed his eyebrows and began to tickle her sides. Tears rolled down her face from the unbearable pain that made you some how laugh. Laughter erupting from her mouth.

"Alright! Alright!"
She flared her arms trying to get him to stop torturing her with his fingers.

"Huh? I ain't hear you."
He smirked watching her try to escape from his hold.

"Ok I'm sorry Princeton!"
She breathed out as he finally stopped tickling her sensitive sides.

"Yeah that's what I thought, little girl."
Princeton jumped at her before tossing her off of him playfully.

"You play too much."
She pouted crossing her arms across her chest causing her boobs to sit up higher.

He bit his lip at the sight before standing and stretching his long limbs.
"Aphro I need to get going, I gotta handle some business before I head back out to New Jersey in the morning."
He said as he began to gather his things.

He had crashed at her place after he picked her up from work lastnight. They had went around town just talking, and of course eating.

"No don't leave me."
She whined like a big baby, standing and going to hug his waist.