Chapter Twenty-Six: A Bitch

SHORT CHAPTER BEWARE

Three Weeks Later.

"You ready for me to come decorate?"
Aphrodite asked Princeton as he continued to talk about the new condo he had purchased in Atlanta. He was finally in Atlanta for good. 

"Hell nah, you gone have my shit smelling like lavender and babies."
He laughed and watched the men carry his furniture into his home. 

"Boy don't play you know good and well  you need me to burn some sage and give it a woman's touch."
Aphrodite still laid in bed with her scarf on. It was too hectic out in these streets for her. 

"Nah you right--"
He was interrupted. 

"I'm always right but continue."
She gave a childish smile before busting out laughing. 

"Girl get the fuck."
He straight faced her. 

"But like I was saying before I was very rudely interrupted by the rude ass nigga on the other side of the line."

"I- I know you did not just."
She said in disbelief. 

"Princeton you play to gotdamn much-"
She whined as he chuckled. 

"I know but imma come get you so we can go shopping for some decorations later. I know your lazy self still laying in bed so gone ahead and get up for me."
She hated to admit that he was completely right.

Princeton could sense the eyes roll through the phone.
"You don't gotta tell me. I know I'm right mamas."
He chuckled. 

"Bye Princeton."
She laughed along with him. 

"I love you."
There was a pause. 

"I love you too big head."

"That's not what you was calling me when I was hitting that sh-"

"Bye!"
Aphrodite screeched before hanging up. A stupid smile danced onto her face as she felt her cheeks heat up. Only Princeton could make her feel this way. 

His words could be as simple and plain as day but could could leave her hot in bothered in a matter of seconds. She fell in love with her best friend. He was goofy and knew how to make her smile until her jaws hurt. Could make her laugh until her stomach was in knots. Could make her scream until the neighbors knew his name. He could make her feel brand new. 

○○○○

"Nigga put me down!"
Aphrodite shrieked as Princeton spun her around in his strong arms. 

"I missed holding you."
He inhaled her scent, it was different. 
Not her usual shea butter and vanilla-- its smelled fruity. 

"And you smell good."
He placed kisses on her neck causing her to moan as he finally placed her on her own two feet.