Chapter Twenty-Three : Little Freak

The steam from the shower encapsulated them both as Princeton stared down on Aphrodite-- his bottom lip wedged between his teeth

"You sure?"
He placed his hand under her chin.

The words were caught in the back of her throat. He chuckled.
"You scared? Cat got ya' tongue."

She shook her head no and wrapped her arms around his neck-- pulling him down to capture his lips in a kiss. Moaning into the kiss as his tongue caressed hers.

Princeton pulled back.
"Lemme help you out."
His hands gripped her thighs as he picked her up. He backed them into the shower wall-- pinning her there.

She gasped as she felt his hand ease around to her love box. His smirk made her want to clench her thighs together. His thumb toyed with her sensitive nub. Her mouth parted no words formed-- only a string of moans as he inserted two digits into her slick walls.

Sucking in a sharp breath she held onto his arm for dear life.
"Ouu-- Princetonnnn."
Aphrodite dragged-- Princeton's lips finding their way to her neck.

He left passion marks as he sucked and nipped at her ticklish flesh. Her quiet moans were music to his ears as her juices coated his fingers.

"You wet like this for me ma?"
He whispered into her ear.

"Huh I can't hear you?"
He curled his fingers-- driving her crazy.

"Fuck! Oh my goodness-!"
She took her bottom lip between her teeth and squinted her eyes shut. Her body shook and her mouth fell ajar.

Letting her down he allowed her to gain her composure.
"You ight? You looking a little like Bamb-"
He was cut off by Aphrodite taking his fingers and placing them in her mouth.

Yeah-- done turned her ass into my little freak.

She sucked on his fingers slow and sensual-- looking up at him through hooded eyes. A cocky grin plastered on her face as she pulled back.

Loving the sight infront of him-- his hand gripped her by the throat and brought her into a kiss. Their tongues began fighting for dominance.

Princeton's hands roamed her body, invading every dip and curve of her body. Her fingers ran down his wet body untill they reached their prize.

She stroked it slowly- water still falling over them both as she began to quicken the pace. He bit down on her lip causing a moan to slip out.

Aphrodite pulled away from the kiss and watched as he tilted his head back-- sexy grunts coming from deep in his throat. Watching the water run down his body was a beautiful sight to see. His tattoos seemed even sexier under the water.

His eyes met hers-- his mouth slightly still parts as she slowly went down to her knees.
"You'n gotta do that baby."
He didn't want to make her fell uncomfortable or pressured. 

"No-- I want to. Just show me how you like it."
She needed him to teach her.

"You gotta make it wet first-- spit on it, keep stroking it. Nice and slow."
She nodded and did as told and looked back up at him through hooded eyes-- waiting for further instructions.

"Gone-- ahead. Don't be scared-- just don't be too hard with them teeth."
He watched as he took his tip in her mouth and began suck-- hallowing her cheeks.

Placing his hand on the back of her head he began to guide her up and down his shaft. He made sure not to make her go to far, he didn't want to gag her-- yet.

"Yeah-- just like that."
He never took his eyes off of her's.

After letting her so her thing-- he began to feel that pressure wanting to be released. Fighting the urge he picked her up and took her into the bed room, not even bothering to turn the water off.

Laying her on the bed he spread her legs as he lowered himself untill he was face to face with her love box. He could feel her tremble so he kissed her thighs to calm her. He teased her for a little untill her began to french kiss her clit.

Stings of curse words flowed from her mouth and rang throughout the room. He inserted two fingers and her hand found itself on the back of his head.
"Mhmm‐"
He hummed-- sending her body into over drive. 

"Oh yes! Please don't stoppp-"
She arched her back off of the bed-- pushing his head deeper and deeper untill she couldn't take anymore.

She grasped as he curled his fingers repeatedly making her body tremble and shake.
"Oh my god yes- fuck me!"
She shouted as her climax came crashing down upon her.

Licking her clean he finally came up to place a kiss on her lips.
"Uh-huh and you taste so good."
His whispers tickled her skin as he reached over to grab a condom from his wallet.

He quickly tore it open and slid it on.
"I'm scare-"
He quieted her but kissing her passionately and positioning himself at her entrance.

"You ready? If you want me to stop, just let me know ok?"
She nodded.

"Use your words mamas."

"Yes."
He rubbed his tip up and down her slit and captured her lips once again.

He slid in inch by inch-- she winced in pain, but allowed him to keep going.

"Fuck."
He groaned under his breath.

Aphrodite's pain began to fade as her back started to arch off of the bed.
"Mhhh- yes! Please don't stop."
She pulled him closer as he grinded his torso into hers.

"This pussy too good babygirl."
His head rested in the crook of her neck-- whispering into her ear.

"Ouu- yes! Yes--- yes!"
Her eyes rolled into the back of her head.

"Faster!"
He picked up his pace and wrapped his hand around her throat-- adding a little pressure.

"Goddamn girl."
He moaned, turning her on even more.

"Oh I love you! I love you so much."
Aphrodite moaned out as he slammed into her core.

"I love you more."
His hand still wrapped around her throat-- brought their foreheads together.

"Ouuuu- I'm gonna cum. I-"

"Yeah, that's what I want. Cum with me."

They stared into each others eyes untill Aphrodite's began to roll into the back of her bed.

"Oh fuck."
Hs released as he felt her juices gush onto the condom.

He held them there for a minute untill he pulled out and knotted the condom- throwing it into her trash bin.

Both of them out of breath wrapped their arms around each other as they caught their breath.

They laid in silence until Princeton broke it.
"I hope you wasn't just in the moment when you said you loved me-- Cuz' I damn sure love you."

"No, I swear I love you more."

I know its short but here it is. Just wanna give a shout out to cartersempire & MelanatedBarbie for helping be get through the start of this chapter.💙

S.C❤