Chapter Fourteen : More Life

One week later

"Lily real shit stop playing me me"Dawn's grip got tighter around her neck

Dawn's grip got tighter around her neck.

"Dawn stop!"
She had tears running down her face, she knew that she had really fucked up. But she couldn't tell him what was up.

"Who the fuck was that nigga in your room then? And where all them damn Magnum condoms come from?"
He wanted to punch her in her mouth. He knew them condoms weren't his, he only used Trojans since Magnums were too thick.

Him and Lily had only been in their relationship for almost a month and she was already cheating. It Dawn almost 4 months to let her gain his trust.

"Dawn I promise it's not what it seems."
She begged him to understand, she didn't have a choice. It was either fuck them or them kill her and everyone she cared about.

"Then tell me please."
His tone was getting louder, but his grip loosened.

"They'll kill you Dawn, they'll kill you and everyone else I care about."
His eyebrows furrowed and a look of concern and confusion took over his face.

"These niggas can't and wont touch you, or anybody else 'round me."
She trembled as he wrapped his arms around her body.

"Come here."
He lead them over to the couch.

"Dawn I don't want anybody hurt."
She whispered as she stuck her head in the crook of his neck.

"Just tell me Lily."
He lifted her onto his lap.

"It started in high school, I dated this quarter back named Brent. We started dating out sophomore year. It was now our senior prom and I wanted to give myself to him that night. I had already arranged it and told his how I wanted it to happen-"
She paused and took a breath.

"We went to his house after prom, he took me to his bedroom and we had sex. He was rough with me, I kept telling him it hurt but he wouldn't listen. Then out of nowhere his two friends came in and they raped me, and Brent sat back and watched. He listened to my screams and whimpers in pain and he recorded."
She cried and cried, her words came out shaky just remembering and retelling those painful memories.

"They threatened to kill me and my family and friends if I told. And it became a weekly thing, they came over and assaulted me when my mom and dad were gone. They came as they please. I'm 21 and it still continues to this day."
Dawn's hold her shaking body tightened and he didn't want to let her go.

"I got you, I promise. Just tell me their names."
He said through gritted teeth.

She just cuddled in his lap and silently whimpered.

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

"Lee!"
Aphrodite screamed as he pushed her higher and higher on the swing.