Chapter Sixteen : F'ed Up Now

Two months later

Two months later

"Aphro I'm not playing okay, make sure you got everything packed."
Princeton reminded her for the what felt like the 10th time over the phone.

"I have everything, I swear."
She laughed zipping up her luggage again.

"Read me your list."
She huffed and began to read off her list of things she needed to pack.

"Don't forget the birth control."
He said with a smirk in his voice.

She scoffed and rolled her eyes.
"Shut the entire fuck up."
She sassed with attitude.

She had grown accustom to Princeton's dirty humor, he was always talking about sex or something relating to sex.

"Mhmm, ok. Imma be there in the morning around 7. Our flight is at 8, unless you trynna let a nigga stay the night."

"Now you know good and well Dawn ain't gone have that."
She sighed, Dawn still didn't like the though of her even having male friends. And don't ever let her mention dating it's a automatic shutdown.

"I'm sure he won't mind knowing that I am taking you with me all the way to Cali for a week."

"He's only letting me go because and you, my uncle, and him had a long talk."

"Aphro, foreal I doubt he'll have something to say. Just let me spend the night and we'll be out by the morning."
She could hear him pouting through the phone, he knew she couldn't say no to him even if she tried.

"Ight and if Dawn says something it'll be between yall two. Not me."

He chuckled.
"You go it ma-"
He stopped to lick his freshly rolled joint. His phone was on speaker as he sat in his old bedroom at his mom's house.

The house was empty, his mom and brother were out. She had probably dragged him to one of her hair appointments or to help pick up some new plants to go around the house.

It was totally quite, which allowed him to ponder in his thoughts.

"Priceton did you hear me?"
Aphrodite's voice snapped him out of his trace.

"Uh nah. What you say ma?"

"I asked you a question, but I guess it's not important anymore."
Aphrodite was stubborn and it bothers Princeton so much. She didn't like to repeat herself at all.

"Nah gone head and ask it again. I was thinking."
She slightly rolled her eyes and got ready to repeat herself.

"What are we? Like its confusing with you, I never know your next move. I know you like me and you can say that I like you but-"
She sighed. Hell he sighed too.

"Look, at this point I don't even know. We been chilling for a while now but I think we don't need to be together yet. I got too much stuff going on and ion' wanna' drag you into allat'."
He stated taking a pull from his blunt.
All she did was nod, Lee was ready thought.