Chapter Twenty-Four : More Life 2

"Cee!"Aphrodite yelled as she wrapped her arms around his neck

"Cee!"
Aphrodite yelled as she wrapped her arms around his neck. She hadn't seen her brother in a while. He stayed running the street even after he was shot, so his was impossible to keep up with.

"Wassup little girl."
He ruffled her hair making her scrunch her face up.

"Nuh-uh don't do that, this twist out is fresh and you trynna' make it frizz up already."
Cee smacked his lips.

"See I just got here and yo' little spoiled ass already starting."
He chuckled going to plop down on the couch.

"Anyways where's my uncle at?"
She asked shifting her weight from her left leg to her right.

"He somewhere around this house-- go find him."

"You talking bout' me getting an attitude? Nigga you stay getting smart with me."
Aphrodite walked over to him pointed her finger in his face.

"Don't be putting your damn finger in my face. You know what? Square up right now little nigga."
He stood up and brushed his shoulder with her's playfully. He chucked as he stared down on her. His slender, lengthy build towering over hers.

"Cee go sit down some where, damn--"
Aphrodite heard her uncle bark from behind her.

"Uncle!"
She quickly turned to her uncle, Big Dawg-- as some called him.

"Wassup little Monica."
She cringed at the name of her mother, the one that abandoned her and allowed Aphrodite to endure so much pain-- pain that she could have prevented.

"Shit- I'm sorry. I keep slipping up and calling you that boo."
He wrapped his arms around her and rubbed her back, soothingly.

"It's ok--"

"No it's not. But look I got some news for you. It could go either way."
He released her and bent down to whisper in her ear.

"I know where she is."
Aphrodite felt her heart fall as he finished his sentence.

"You promise, swear-- allat?"
He nodded.

"For real?"

"For real."

○○○○○○○

"Uhh- Dawn don't stoppppp-"
Lily moaned loudly as Dawn drilled her shit from the back.

His hand gripped her hair and yanked it roughly.

"Yes- yes! Yes! Just like that baby ouuu!"
She felt her climax right on edge so she decided to meet his stroke and throw it back.

"Fuckk-"
Dawn dragged out and bit down on his lip as she watched her ass bounce on his dick.

"Mhh- you gonna cum for me daddy?"
She began to talk dirty to him.

"Shit- hell yeah. Keep doing that right there, just like that ma."
He took control of and released her hair- grabbing her by the waist with both hands as he began to pound into her roughly.

"Oh shit-"
He paused as he felt her gush all over over him.

He quickly pulled out and released his kids onto her back-- panting heavily.
"Oh my God Dawn-- I'm sore now."

"Don't be complaining. You the one that called me over here for some dick."
She laughed, crawling from under him and limping to the bathroom.

"You think I'm playing-- you ain't bout to keep using me for dick. I done killed niggas for you, I show you affection-- I do this and that all for you and you still don't let a nigga in. It's getting real old Lily."

"It's not even like that Daw-"

"Then what the hell is it like then?"
He felt his temper begin to rise so he decided to grab his things and get dressed.

He didn't want to spazz out on her but she was starting to upset him. She didn't have to love him like he loved her. He didn't need her.

"Dawn stop!"
She came out the bathroom-- fresh and dressed.

"Fuck this bruh. Get the fuck off me!"
He snatched away from her and stormed out of her apartment, making sure to slam the door on his way out.

Lily felt her heart clench and tighten as her throat did the same. She felt tear begin to trickle down her face. She knew this was her fault. She didn't want to let him in, he was going to move on. He didn't need her.

○○○○

"Majesty come get me this party that Leilah done dragged me to I'm uncomfortable and I feel like somebody is watching me."
Nyla left yet another voicemail on Majesty's phone.

She really needed him to come and get her-- her parents weren't in town so she had no one else to call. There was a dude that kept asking her to dance and she kept declining him. He was getting very passive aggressive with her and she didn't like it.

She picked up the phone to call him again, but it was quickly snatching away from her and she roughly yanked through the house party and towards a room at the farther end of the house.

"Let me the fuck go!"
She pushed and shoved, trying to get away from the guy. But he wasn't budging. She knew what things like this could turn into and she wanted to avoid it at all costs.

"Get off of me! Please let me go!"
She was mortified that people looked and heard her yelling but ignored it. Even Leilah looked away.

"Leilah help me!"
Leilah looked up, with pity in her eyes-- but it quickly faded. She looked down and continued to converse with a couple of people from their highschool-- they even ignored her cries.

She finally got tired of fighting as her body went into shock. She accepted what was going to happen once he pushed her into the bedroom and locked them in.

He pulled out a gun and pointed it at her.
"Strip."
Tears streamed down her face as shook her head no.

"Bitch I said strip."
He cocked the gun. Scaree-- her stripped into her birthday suit.

She hiccupped as he forced her to lay back and stare at the ceiling. She heard him put the gun down and begin to strip himself. More tears streamed down her face vigorously as she felt the bed dip and him pin her arms above her head.

He assaulted her as she screamed, yelled, begged for him to stop. She knew everybody in party could hear her, they just turned the music up-- canceling out her cry for help. She continued to yell for help until he placed the gun into her mouth-- forcing her to shut up.

She stared into his eyes, she would never forget.

○○○○

Majesty pulled his pants back up and collected his things from her nightstand.

"Do you really have to leave me baby."
She purred, wrapping herself the sheets around her petite frame and covering her naked body.

"Now you know I have to. I'll hit you later on ight shorty?"
He left her room and walked out of the front door.

Once he got in his car he checked his phone. His eyebrows furrowed looking at his missed calls.

5 missed call: NYBABY😍💫
5 voice messages : NYBABY😍💫

S.C💙