Chapter Twelve : Come Through and Chill

2 weeks later

"Imma ask you one more time Princeton, "

"Why you mad bestfriend?"
Aphrodite smacked the back of his head as he caressed her back side.

"Damn girl!"
He rubbed the back of his head. She laughed loudly at his childish behavior. She didn't even hit him that hard.

He grabbed her waist and lifted her onto his lap. She shifted to get comfortable and continued to text her partner for this project in Biology class.

"Who you texting?"
He grabbed her phone.

"And why they asking what time can they come over?"
He mugged her ever so slighty.

She rolled her eyes, mugging him back.

"Why you worried about him?"
She was trying to get under his skin.
She smirked, watching his face fall.

"Girl stop playing with me."
She was really trying to play him.

"Why you mad bestfriend?"
She threw his line right back at him.
He smacked his lips, about to delete his number out of her phone. She snatched her phone out of his hand, then texted him back.

Dre😕
You tryna come to me or me to you?

She shrugged, she really didn't have time for Princeton's attitude today.

A.🤤
I'll come to you, or I'll just met you at the library.

Dre read over her text, not responding for a while. He had been trying to get with her since senior year in highschool, that's when they met.

She was one of the quietest girls in their grade. She kept to herself, and she wasn't with the drama. That's what attracted him to her, well besides her beautiful ass smile and her great personality.

They were friends, but he wanted her.
He knew she wasn't with it since she had curved all types of niggas. Almost all the dudes in school.

He noticed she stayed to herself, you didn't really catch her anybody anymore, well since Mel.
They only people you would see her with was her brothers, Cee included or that Princeton dude. Dre wasn't too fond of Princeton.

----------------------

Princeton had left after Aphrodite ignoring him the rest of his visit.

"Disrespect ass blac-"
He started to mumble, but he caught himself. He was growing from his biased and hateful ways. And didn't want to turn back.

He cruised down the streets of down town Atlanta, watching the women walk up and down the sidewalk. Many had long inches of Brazilian lace fronts attached to their scalps. It wasn't the fact that they were wigs, it was the fact that you could tell. He turned his nose up. He wasn't a big fan of wigs as it is, but he really disliked females that were those old ass, stale ass lacefronts that weren't placed on correctly.

"A damn shame, baby girl need to get her money back."
He mumbled.

He watched as young boys walked around with their pants to their knees or under their ass. As a black man he knew that, that's all you saw in the media these days. He shook his head.

He was snapped out of his thoughts when his phone began to ring. He was going to ignore it but he realized it was Aphrodite's ring tone.

That ugly ass song by Sza; Garden.
He thought, he hated that song and she had set that as her ringtone on his phone.