Chapter Seven : Not Everyone Is Your Friend

Make sure to comment 😘PLEASE !!!

PLEASE !!!

Princeton sat on his balcony , he was back home and he was loving it . He missed being in his bed and his traps .

Him and Aphro hadn't talked since he left and that was his fault , she called him and texted him a couple times just to end up with no answer . After realizing he wasn't going to answer she gave up , she didn't need to be chasing after one nigga when she has multiple trying to get after her .

Looking over at his phone he decided to call her up , he missed hearing her angelic voice .

Ring , Ring , Ring !

She let it ring and then she picked up ,
"Well hello , stranger ."
He could hear her smile through the phone .

"I'm sorry I been ignoring you ma , I been working . Forgive me mamas ?"

"I'll think about it , anyways how you been ?"
There was russling in the background , like she was walking around .

"I been good ma , how about you ?"

"I been kinda stressed over this school shit , but I been good ."

"You don't need to stress , you smart-- you got all this in the bag ."

"Thanks , I really appreciate that ."

"No problem baby--"
She laughed and blushed .

"When you coming back up here ?"

"Ion know-- why ? You miss me ?"

"Uh uh , don't get to full of ya self now . But yeah I miss your presence ."

"I miss yours too , you really down to earth not like these other females out here . You're a really chill girl that's easy to hang with and you're not difficult ."

Before he left they had hung out a couple more times after their little lunch date . He was really sweet , and she had really innocent and welcoming spirit .

They stayed on the phone for another hour before he facetimed her , but not before he begged her to join the call . They stayed on facetime talking for a a good chunk of time before it was time for her to go pick up Mel's daughter from daycare .

--------

Driving back to my apartment Jordan's adorable voice rang through the car .

"Teetee ! And then we had snowcones , they were so good ! Mine was Green Apple and Blue Raseberry !"

"It was good teetee baby ? I bet it was baby , you sleepy ?"

"Yes ma'am , I'm ready to lay down ."
Jordan's straight hair was pulled up in two pigtails with white knockers tied around them . Her little white jumper and black sandals looked so cute on her small body .