1

Zuma was sat with his friends after a quick game of basketball. He and Chase were sat opposite each other, passing the ball back and forth while the rest of the team sat on the benches. The boys, surprisingly, were talking about the upcoming school disco.

"Chase? Who you taking?" Brandon nodded to the brunette.

"Did you seriously just ask me that?" He rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, one hundred percent serious."

The rest of the team facepalmed. Before anyone else could open their mouths, Chase had a girls hands covering his eyes.

"Guess who?" She teased. Chase smiled, still passing the ball between him and Zuma.

"Could it be my gorgeous girlfriend Skye?" He smirked. Skye moved her hands and kissed his cheek.

"You'd be right. What're your boys talking about?" The blonde sat next to her boyfriend.

"Just Brandon being thick as per." Marshall laughed as Everest sat with her arm around him and her cheek on his shoulder. The black haired boy kissed his girlfriend's head.

"I was being serious! Who is Chase taking to the disco?!" The boy yelled.

"Skye, his girlfriend, you moron!!" The others replied.

"Ohhhh."

"Geez someone is slow today." Rubble rolled his eyes.

"How bout you Zum?" Marshall asked.

"Oh um... dunno yet." He stuttered.

"Come on. There's must be a girl you've got your eye on." Camron poked Zuma's shoulder.

"Seriously there's no girl - I mean no one! - that I want to go with." The brunette managed, nearly giving his secret away.

Everest looked up from her phone to Skye. "Are we still ok for Starbucks with Rocky later?"

"Uh huh. Straight from school."

"How come only you two hang out with him anymore?" Zuma frowned. It was true, Rocky had drifted slightly from the group over the past few months.

"He has feelings for-" Everest was cut off by a death glare from her blonde friend. "Someone and he wants to keep it on the DL." She saved. Skye nodded in approval to the answer.

Oh...I wonder who... Zuma's frown deepened.

"You okay dude?"

"Huh? Oh yeah, just down about not having a date yet." He shrugged.

"You'll find someone." Chase reassured.

But I already know who I want...