14

"Wocky please listen to me!"

"Listen to you what Zuma?!" Rocky didn't even bother to fight back the tears. Zuma had finally escaped Samantha's grasp and ran after Rocky as soon as the grey haired boy left the hall and entered the school corridors.

"I don't like hew."

"It sure looks like you do!"

"She kissed me! I didn't wanna touch hew!"

"You didn't pull away!"

"I couldn't Wocky! I twied but I couldn't!"

"Ugh! It's never your fault is it Zuma?! It's always someone else!"

Skye and Everest were stood watching the argument. For once, neither interfered.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Are you seriously hearing yourself? If you hadn't have asked her in the first place this wouldn't have happened!"

"I had to. You know it was just fow my-"

"Your reputation. Yeah yeah." Rocky sighed. "Is what other people think of you that much more important than me? Than us?" Zuma remained silent. "Am I an embarrassment to you?"

"What no I just- it's just I-" The brunette couldn't respond further. He didn't know what the problem was.

"I see how it is." Rocky walked past him.

"Wocky wait." Zuma pleaded.

"Wait for what Zuma?!"

Silence again.

"If this was meant to be, your reputation wouldn't matter. Clearly I'm not worth the risk." Rocky turned around and walked back to the hall.

After a half a second of thinking, Zuma ran after him, Skye and Everest close behind.

"Wocky wait!" Zuma shouted above the music as he entered the hall. "Wocky please just look at me!"

"What Zuma?!" Rocky turned around. They were right in the middle of the hall, people now starting to stare. "What?"

"This." The brunette wrapped an arm around Rocky's waist and used the other to pull him into a long and passionate kiss. The room grew even quieter as the two continued their embrace, Rocky eagerly kissing back, tongues mingling. After no more than three minutes, the two pulled away breathless but happy.

"I love you Wocky." Zuma confessed for the first time in front of a crowd. "I love you so so much."

"I love you too Zuma." Rocky found himself kissing Zuma again, arms around his shoulders and legs around his waist.

Much to their surprise, a cheer went up from almost the entire hall. When the two remembered that they weren't alone, they looked at everyone, slightly confused.

"Finally!" The basketball team yelled.

"What do you mean finally?" Zuma yelled.

"We mean finally you two got together!" Brandon stated. "We've shipped it since like forever!"

"You what? You knew I was gay?"

"Well yeah!"

"It doesn't matter Zuma." Rocky pulled Zuma's attention back to him. "It doesn't matter anymore."

"I love you Ro-ro." He hugged his boyfriend tightly.

"I love you too Zuma." Rocky confirmed.

"We were just meant to be." They smiled.