6

Slowly, Zuma stood up and carried Rocky upstairs into the second guest room. As he was sat on the bed, Rocky blushed, realising just what had happened.

"You okay now?" Zuma asked, stood opposite the slightly shorter boy. Rocky nodded and smiled a little.

"That's bettew. I like it when you smile." Zuma said. Rocky hoped to god that he wasn't blushing as hard as he thought he was. "Need a change of clothes? I bwought spawes."

Rocky nodded and scurried to the bathroom to change into a pair of jogging bottoms and Zuma's hoodie both of which were a couple of sizes too big but it was a lot more comfortable than his skinny jeans.

"I look ridiculous." Rocky stated as he walked back into the room. Zuma was laying on the bed, also in jogging bottoms but shirtless.

"No you don't." The brunette reassured. The two stayed in a slightly awkward yet comfortable silence for a few seconds before Rocky realised something.

"Hang on? If you're sleeping here, where the hell am I supposed to sleep?"

"Well you can bunk in hewe with me ow go to the sofa." Zuma shrugged.

"I guess I'll take the sofa." Rocky said, not wanting the night to get anymore awkward. "Goodni-"

"Wait!" Zuma sat bolt upright. "Don't go."

"Huh?" Rocky turned around. "But won't it be awkward?"

"Wocky,"

"I mean I know we're friends and all,"

"Wocky,"

"But if the others see-"

"Oh scwew it!" Zuma stood up and walked straight over to Rocky, silencing him immediately. The brunette looked down and rested his hand on the side of Rocky's face. Neither of them moved until Zuma leaned in and brought the pairs lips together. Almost instantly, Rocky kissed back and jumped up into Zuma's arms once again.

Rocky allowed one of his hands to find its way into Zuma's hair as his other remained around the brunette's shoulders. Zuma on the other hand, supported Rocky's weight comfortably in his arms. He was surprised when the usually shy and awkward boy was the one to deepen the kiss, but nevertheless, he wasn't complaining.

"Hmm, Zuma." Rocky pulled away and gave him a confused look. Why did Zuma kiss him? "What're we doing?"

Zuma looked into Rocky's eyes for a moment, catching his breath and letting the facts sink in.

'Shit! I haven't come out yet!' He thought.

"We're...experimenting." He breathed, roughly kissing Rocky again.