2

"Finally!" Rocky groaned from the corner table. He had already bought the girls' drinks.

"Well sorry, we had to say bye to the boys." Everest laughed.

"Yeah, Yeah. Remind me I'm single why don't you?"

"Well she nearly let slip earlier."

"Skye! Why would you tell him that?"

"You did what?!" Rocky nearly yelled.

"She didn't it's fine." Skye assured, sipping her frappe.

"If he ever found out do you know how bad it would be?"

"Rocky, it's twenty-eighteen, you don't have to be scared." Everest said.

"It's just there's a high possibility that Zuma is not only not into me like that but also straight." Rocky sighed, running a hand through his hair. He looked at his phone and rolled his eyes, texting a reply.

"Who's that?" Skye asked.

"Sakura." Rocky groaned. His sister was always teasing him, like any big sister would. Skye smiled and shook her head.

"I heard that there's a sale on in Pawfords clothing store." Everest smiled.

"What are we still doing here then? Let's go!" Skye grabbed her bag and drink.

"Guys I don't need any new clothes." Rocky groaned, resting his head on the table. The girls looked him up and down. He wore a pair of ripped jeans and his green hoodie with a pair of trainers.

"Well, I disagree." Everest said.

"Come on nerd, were going shopping!" Skye grabbed the boy's wrist and pulled him up leaving him a fraction of a second to grab his coffee.

****

"Skye these jeans are way too tight."

"Rocky can you do them up?"

"Well, yes but you can see-"

"If you can do them up they're fine."

"I swear to god he's gonna kill you one day, Skye." Everest laughed.

"What's the problem? I don't care if Chase sees my ass in skinny jeans."

"Well the difference is you and Chase date and you don't avoid him." Rocky stuck his head out of the changing room, keeping the rest of him covered with the curtain.

"Well tonight's Marshall's party and he wants us all to go. You included Rocky." Everest rested her hands on her hips.

"I can't go to a party with Zuma there!"

"You're going." Skye glanced at her false nails. "That's final."