7

"Hmm..." Rocky groaned happily the next morning. He was awoken by a pair of lips gently kissing his neck and collarbones.

"Like that?" Zuma smirked.

"Uh huh." Rocky nodded, eyes still closed. He felt so happy that he'd fallen asleep in Zuma's arms; nuzzling into his chest with their legs tangled together.

The brunette continued his actions to Rocky's skin.

"Zuma...stop..." Rocky groaned in a 'please stop even though I don't really want you to' manner as he slowly sat up. Zuma was having none of it and sat on Rocky's legs, placing his hands on his chest and gently laying him down, his lips moving to Rocky's.

The grey haired boy giggled but couldn't help but wonder; what were they?

"Zuma,"

"Hmm." Again The brunette was focused on Rocky's neck.

"W-what, ahh, are we?" Zuma stopped and sat up, looking at Rocky's face.

"Well, I mean I weally like you Wocky. And in case you hadn't guessed, I'm not into giwls. I just kinda kept that up to save my weputation. What I'm twying to say is... I L-... I'm in L..."

Rocky kissed Zuma's cheek and held his hand, knowing what he was trying to say. Despite already knowing, the grey haired boy still wanted to hear it.

"If you say it first, I'll say it back." He smiled.

"I love you Wocky. Always have."

"I love you too Zuma, and I always will."