11

"I thought I actually meant something to him." Rocky cried into Everest's shoulder as she and Skye tried to calm him down.

"He's just being a jerk." Everest said.

"Knowing Samantha she pressured him into this but he should've at least told you." Skye passed the grey haired boy a tissue.

"Thanks." He sniffed. "I mean, I feel like I'm overreacting. Like, we are official but we're not public official so...ugh I don't know!" Rocky started crying again.

"Stupid Samantha." Everest sighed.

"Slaggy Samantha more like." Skye joined the hug before she pulled Rocky away. "Listen to me Rocky." The blonde helped him wipe away his tears. "Zuma really loves you. Like really, really does. He is not going to let you down or do anything with Samantha at that disco. I know and understand why you're mad and upset but trust me. You and only you have his heart."

"Thanks Skye." Rocky hugged his friend tightly. The bell sounded, signalling the end of lunch.

"I have no class this afternoon." Everest said.

"Neither do we." Skye replied. "My place?"

"Sounds good." Rocky headed to his locker. Leaving the girls where they were.

"You really think Zuma will do nothing with her?" Everest asked.

"Nah, he wont." Skye nodded. "Or I'll have the bollocks off of him." She said.

The girls picked up their bags and made their way to find Rocky and out of the school, to Skye's house.

***

Skye, Rocky and Everest were sat up in Skye's room, the girls on the bed and Rocky on the beanbag. Each of them held a drink, Rocky had apple juice and the girls had some rosé mixed with lemonade.

"So Rocky," Everest asked, lowering her glass from her lips. "Weird question but, what's it like, kissing Zuma?" Skye almost choked on her drink and tried not to laugh as she saw their grey haired friend try and comprehend the words.

"Well, I can't really explain it." He attempted.

"I guess. It's hard describing stuff like that." Everest nodded.

"Well you had no trouble," Skye smirked. "What was it you told me? You told me how Marshall's tongue would thrust into your yearning pallet, how he'd let out small growls from the back of his throat and make you whine like a wolverine bitch in heat?"

"Remind me to never share two bottles of lambrini with you again Skye!" Everest groaned in embarrassment while Rocky struggled to contain his laughter.

"Sorry Author, I tried to tell them." He apologised.

"It's okay Rocky."

"Yay! Rocky's smiling again!" Skye cheered. "But seriously, why do you keep talking to this 'Author' person?"

"Don't worry." He shook his head and smiled.

"Have you heard from Zuma yet?"

"Not yet. I'll call him." Rocky called his boyfriend's number and put his phone on loud speaker.

Zuma: Wocky! Oh thank god! Please don't be mad baby, you know I feel nothing fow Samantha!

Rocky: I know Zuma. I forgive you despite not knowing if I want to push you off a cliff or kiss you.

Zuma: Can I pick?

Rocky: Very funny. Seriously if you'd have asked or told me beforehand maybe I could've dealt with this better.

Zuma: I know and I'm so sowwy. I'll see you tomowwow night at youws yeah?

Rocky: Sounds good. Love you Zumy.

Zuma: Love you too baby.