13

"Fuck." Skye hissed.

"Huh?" Everest leaned closer so she could hear her friend.

"Keep Rocky here and do not let him follow me." The blonde ordered.

"Why?" Everest asked. Skye nodded and immediately her friend understood. "Got it."

Skye made her way over to her friend, almost running to stop them.

Please don't let Rocky see this.

***

"So, Zumy. Wanna sneak off and have some, fun?" Samantha purred, wrapping her arms around the brunette.

"Please just call me Zuma," he groaned. "And no. I'm good."

"Why not?" She pouted.

Because only Wocky calls me that and he's the only one I evew wanna fu-

"Let's see if I can change your mind." The blonde purred, leaning towards Zuma.

"W-w-what?" He tried to pull away but was encaged in Samantha's tight grip.

"Samantha, look, I don't like you okay? I do not like-"

"Zuma! Samantha!" Zuma was relieved to hear Skye's voice. He relaxed. Unfortunately, Samantha seized her opportunity and pulled the boy's head close, locking him in a kiss.

He was struggling to get away but Zuma could make out another of his friend's voices.

"I tried to stop him." It was Everest.

When Samantha finally pulled away, Zuma saw three faces while the blonde still clung to him.

Everest and Skye were giving him looks of rage, disgust and disappointment. The third face was one that Zuma would never be able to forget no matter how hard he tried. It was a look of pure devastation.

Rocky.