5

'Fuck. Fuck. Oh fuckity fuck fuck.'  Rocky thought as the girl approached him.

"Hey!" She yelled.

"Oh shit." He whispered, turning around to face Samantha. "What?"

"I would appreciate it if you would stop checking out Zuma." She sneered.

"Excuse me?" Rocky bluffed.

"Don't think I didn't see you. You were practically eye fucking him!"

'I'm so glad people have started leaving." The grey haired boy thought, thankful that he wasn't making a huge scene.

"Samantha, that statement is as fake as your face." Rocky rolled his eyes, not really thinking about the consequences of his words. Before he could react, a large glass of ice cold water met his face. Rocky's heart started pounding, his breathing became uneasy and he started to tremble. Luckily, Marshall and Everest has just walked in.

"Rocky!" Everest yelled, rushing to her friends aid. She crouched where Rocky was now cowering on the floor, in the corner.

"Samantha, get out before I get Skye to make you." Marshall threatened.

"Someone say my name?" Skye appeared at the door with Chase. She saw Rocky on the floor beside Everest and immediately rushed over, Samantha making a run for it.

By now, everyone had left and Zuma made his way into the kitchen. He saw the group of three on the floor and froze. Skye looked up and pulled Everest with her. They had no luck with calming their friend down.

"Well, I, uh, I dunno about you guys but imma go to bed. Come on Chase." The blonde pulled her boyfriend up the stairs and into one of the two guest rooms that they normally stayed in after one of Marshall's parties. Everest seemed to catch on and turned to Marshall.

"Yeah, come on Marsh, we can clean this up tomorrow. Time for bed." With that she pulled him out of the kitchen.

Now it was just Rocky and Zuma. The brunette nervously chewed his lip. It hadn't been the two of them alone for a long time. He cautiously made his way over and sat with Rocky on the floor.

"Wocky," before he could continue, he found himself with the grey haired boy clinging to him: arms around his neck and legs around his waist with his head buried in the crook of Zuma's neck. Rocky didn't care how much of an idiot he looked, he just needed someone to hold him and calm him down.

Zuma smiled and wrapped his arms around Rocky. "I've missed you."