9

"And done!" Chase sighed, flopping down on the sofa. He and the others were still in their pyjamas but had finished cleaning the house. You wouldn't even have been able to tell that a party had been thrown.

"Still didn't find my nail." Skye pouted.

"Well knowing you two, it's probably somewhere in Chase's back." Everest sniggered. The couple turned red and cringed while their friends laughed.

"Actually we weren't up to anything last night," Skye defended. "Unlike you two."

"What?" Everest turned pale.

"Oh well we couldn't sleep for about an hour because all we could hear was 'ugh, Marshall! Oh M-Marsh! Your tongue ugh!'" Skye mimicked her best friend. It was her and Chase's turn to laugh while Everest and Marshall turned red.

"Alright guys keep it PG! The author already has mature settings on but please!" Rocky laughed.

"What author? Are you on drugs?" Zuma snorted.

"Never mind." Rocky shook his head.

"I'm absolutely knackered." Everest yawned, leaning into Marshall.

"Not too tired for our girls night tonight? I'm getting Chinese food." Skye asked.

"Wouldn't miss it."

"I'll be round at six." Rocky said.

"Cool."

"Hold on, girls night and you show up?" Chase smirked.

"Back off Chase. I qualify to be there because I date someone with a bigger dick than they do." Rocky sassed. Everest and Skye fell on the floor laughing at their boyfriend's expressions.

"I forgot how sassy you were." Marshall said.

"Ya missed me really." Rocky smirked, resting his head on Zuma's lap.

"We did." Chase smiled. The group sat in a comfortable silence for a while before Skye whined.

"I'm so bored!"

"Just dance contest?" Everest suggested.

"Yas Queen!" The girls ran off to find the games, knowing Marshall's house like the back of their hands just like the others did.

"So," Rocky started, "I'm gonna be hanging out with you guys again from Monday but no one knows about us?" He motioned to himself and Zuma.

"Yeah," The brunette confirmed. "Sowwy Wocks its just until I come out pwopewly. Okay?" He looked down.

"Yeah." Zuma lifted Rocky up slightly so he was sat on his lap.

"Love you." The brunette kissed Rocky softly.

"Love you too." The grey haired boy smiled, resting his head on his boyfriend's chest while he wrapped his arms around his waist.