3

"Rocky! Hurry up!" Skye yelled from her bedroom. She was sat in front of her mirror, curling the last strands left of her hair with Everest behind her applying some lip gloss.

"Hang on, I'm coming!" The grey haired boy yelled from Skye's bathroom. "How'd I look?"

The two girls looked towards the door where Rocky was shyly stood. He was wearing his light skinny jeans and a fitted black v-neck t-shirt.

"Nice." Everest nodded in approval.

"Peng! Zuma will love it." Skye smirked, unplugging her curling tongs.

"Aw shut up!" Rocky laughed. "I see that 'slutty Skye' is making an appearance tonight." He teased.

"Of course she is!" Skye rolled her eyes. It was normal for Skye to refer to her party self as 'slutty'. It meant people couldn't use it as an insult. The blonde was wearing white shorts and a black top that had spaghetti straps and a criss cross pattern over her chest with a gold bracelet and choker. Everest was wearing the same but reversed colours and silver jewellery.

"Where are my shoes?" Skye paced around her surprisingly neat room. When she found them, she slipped the converse on her feet and grabbed her phone and bag.

"Excuse me bitch. Selfie before we leave?" Rocky sassed. Skye laughed and joined her friends, opening Snapchat on her phone.

"Hoe filter?" Everest asked.

"For sure." After a quick snap that Skye posted on her story and sent to the guys, the trio were on their way to Marshall's house party.

***

"Boys hurry up! The others are here and we have half an hour before everyone else arrives!" Marshall yelled into his room. Chase was sat fixing his hair, Zuma was having some kind of emotional crisis in the bathroom and Rubble hadn't been able to come, Not after last time his mother had said.

Soon enough, Marshall and Chase were on the stairs, open mouthed at their girlfriends, as usual.

"Hi boys," Skye smirked, a flirty tone about her voice. Chase knew she was teasing him, again, nothing new.

"You two are grim sometimes." Marshall said as no sooner had Skye said hello, had Chase locked lips with her. In a very heated manner, one might add.

"Shut up Marshall." The pair replied, not bothering to disconnect from each other.

"Vile." Rocky said, totally deadpan.

"Wocky?" A voice came from the top of the stairs. Rocky looked up to see Zuma who quickly bounded down to join his friends.