12

"Skye! Hurry up!" Rocky was stood outside of Skye's bedroom door, waiting for her to finish getting ready for the disco.

"Almost done!" She yelled before opening the door. Rocky laughed and walked in, sitting on Skye's bed. The blonde sat beside Rocky and looked at her phone. She saw that Everest had sent her a Snapchat. Rocky peered at Skye's phone as she opened it.

 Rocky peered at Skye's phone as she opened it

"I knew she still had my top!" Skye groaned. Still, she sent a reply, showing her friend what she was wearing.

 Still, she sent a reply, showing her friend what she was wearing

"Chase is gonna flip when he sees you." Rocky pointed out. "In a good way I mean."

"That's what I'm hoping." She smiled. "Are you okay? About tonight I mean." Skye rested her hand on Rocky's shoulder.

"Yeah." Rocky sighed. "I mean it'll be hard for me to see Zuma with... her but...I trust him."

"Good," Skye smiled. "Besides, after the disco if you're alone together there might be something else that's hard."

"Skye!" Rocky facepalmed. "Come on, let's go." The two stood up and made their way to meet their friends.

***

The entire group were talking in the dark room. Multicoloured lights were flashing everywhere and the music was blaring, meaning that the teens had to shout to be heard. The only one that wasn't present, was Zuma.

"Do you two ever stop?" Everest cringed as Skye and Chase continued to make out, Chase pushing his girlfriend against the wall as she giggled. Rocky only gave a hollow laugh, desperately wishing him and Zuma could be more like them. Not as full on as they could sometimes get, but still hug and kiss in public.

"I'm getting a drink, want anything?" Marshall asked.

"Nah. I'm good." Everest replied. Rocky agreed and Marshall looked back at his best friend, shaking his head.

"Come on lover boy." Marshall pulled the brunette away by his arm. Said boy responded with a simple "Hey!" While Skye laughed at his expression.

"You two are so hands on." Everest shook her head.

"Well, we aren't normally that bad. It's just...we can get carried away sometimes." Skye said. As the blonde turned her head, she saw something that made her blood boil.

Samantha was clinging to Zuma and was leaning into kiss him. But that wasn't the worst thing.

The worst thing?

Zuma wasn't backing out.