chapter seven

May 24th, 2016, 9:54am

Tordylock: Good morning everyone

BlackEyedPeas: fuck off commie it's too early

Tordylock: May God light your path, Jehovah's Witness

InocenteJon: *StarClan !

RingoJingo: awh man fuck you that's such a good series, too underrated

Tordylock: Nerds

BlackEyedPeas: nerds

RingoJingo: understandable, have a great day

BlackEyedPeas: good memes machine broke

RingoJingo: you know what, fuck you too lmao

Tordylock: You're such a dick, Thomas

Tordylock: I like it

ASDFKid joined the groupchat

BlackEyedPeas: that's cuz you like dick

ASDFKid left the groupchat

Tordylockim fucking wheezing

PastyPatryk: Yeah, we can hear you. Shut the fuck up!

HotShowMatt: we should voice-call

BlackEyedPeas: Voice chat?

ArmyFang: We'll do a call; if you want to, say aye

RingoJingo: aye

HotShowMatt: aye

Tordylock: Aye

PastyPatryk: Aye.

InocenteJon: Aye!!

ArmyFang: Tom?

BlackEyedPeas: Uh, yeah. Sure I guess

Armyfang is calling...

"Faen ta deg, Paul, warn us next time!" A snotty voice echoed through Tom's headphones, a thick accent in it's midst. Tom's eyes widened and his first thought was 'seduce me!', causing him to burst out laughing with no explanation to anybody else. "Oh, did you hear that?" the person cooed.

"Yeah, it's just the sound of no one caring!" another voice responded, causing another chuckle from the rest of group.

"So, who is who? I'm Edd," said another person, who was now identified as Edd - God, he sounded too pure for this world, too good.

"I'm Matt, obviously." Confidence dripped out of his mouth, and Tom could just imagine the smug grin on his face.

"Paul," stated the same voice who had yelled at the sexy- I mean, accented person. Fuck, it's just a voice, Tom.

"I'm Tord!"

Oh.

Well, that changes everything.

"I'm Jon!" an even more innocent voice replied happily, causing Tom to flinch - too pure.

"Patryk."

"Didn't you already introduce yourself?" Paul cut him off.

"No," Patryk answered calmly.

"OTP," Tord whispered, though he was heard clearly. Edd started laughing as Patryk grumbled awkwardly.

"Did Tam join the call?" Matt questioned, causing Tom to flinch.

"It's just Tom, Matt," Edd reminded him. "But yeah, did he join?"

"Jehov-"

"Shut it, commie," Tom interuppted, his voice small and quiet in comparison to everybody else's.

"Speak up, I can't hear you," Tord complained, though Tom didn't answer. He could sense that his quietness was eerie to everybody else, but he was working on getting out of the house without being noticed.

"Tom, your shuffling around is very obnoxious," Patryk commented, causing him to huff as he opened his window.

"Shhh. I'm escaping the depths of hell."

"What?" Edd asked, giggling innocently - hey, did Tom mention he was an innocent child?

Tom slid out of the window, closing it but making sure it didn't lock him out. "Hold up, I have to climb down the tree."

"Tom, what the hell?" Tord was laughing hard, wheezing. Tom locked his hands on the closest branch near him, his phone in his pocket.

"I need to focus!" Tom snapped back, slowly walking to the base of the tree like he had done so many times. Near the trunk, he dipped one of his feet down.

"Be careful," Patryk spoke calmly. Tom nodded, though Patryk couldn't see it, as the foot plopped safely down on the lowest branch. He slowly began to make his way down, one of his hands slipping.

"Oh, fuck-" Tom cursed, slowing his movements, thudding slightly as he landed on the branch, one hand keeping him steady.

"Are you okay?!" Jon yelped, concern dripping from his voice.

"Yeah, one of my hands just slipped," Tom explained warily, catching his breath. He slowly allowed himself to dangle from the low branch before dropping and landing perfectly - first time in forever. "Boom, I'm out."

"Where were you?" Matt asked as Tom escaped to the sidewalk.

"My house, duh," he replied as he put his hood up.

(PM from Tordylock to BlackEyedPeas)

Tordylock: While you're out, wanna meet up?

BlackEyedPeas: Oh, uh, sure