chapter eight

Him? Meeting up with Tord? The sexy-accented commie fucker? Anxiety exploded through-out his system as he thought about what would happen. Sure, Tord knows about his eyes, but how would he react when he actually saw them?

Tord, on the other hand, didn't seem like he was nervous at all, the commie bastard. He kept smoothly talking with the group, laughing or causing everyone else to laugh. But then, Patryk spoke up.

"Why are you leaving the house, Tord?" Patryk asked coldly, making Tom flinch at the tone.

"Going to meet up with Tom, duh," Tord replied like it was obvious.

"Ooh! Can I join you guys?" Edd joined in excitedly.

"I think it'd best be that we meet alone. I already know him - small world, isn't it - and he's super shy," Tord explained, lying swiftly with no hesitation. Though, he was half-right.

"You... know Tom?" Paul spoke carefully.

"Nei. Jeg skal forklare senere," Tord responded in his foreign language, causing Paul to let out a noise of agreement.

(BlackEyedPeas: Where are we gonna meet up?

Tordylock: Stella Park?

BlackEyedPeas: k

)

"Tom?" the commie spoke up, making him snap back to attention as he walked down the sidewalk.

"Hmm?" He waited for the oncoming answer, lazily staring as he walked ahead.

"Did you just 'k' me?" Tord let out a fake offended gasp, stirring laughter from the group.

Tom paused before putting on the most sassy voice he could muster, "Yeah, do ya got a problem with that?" The response made everyone burst into laughter, Edd giggling and Tord wheezing, making Tom smile with pride.

"Honestly, you're such a little bitch," Tord said lightheartedly, causing Tom to giggle.

"Oh?" he replied, trying to push Tord on more.

"Yeah, if you were anymore of a bitch, you'd be having puppies," Tord joked, making Tom smirk.

"Then you wouldn't be the only dog in the chat."

The whole group paused until Paul yelled, "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!", everyone else soon joining in.

"You know what? Guys. Have a roasting competition. Now. Do it!" Edd demanded excitedly.

"You're giving my middle finger a boner," Tord responded almost immediately.

"Your girl told me it's the only boner you can get," Tom shot back, grinning.

"Damn, Tom got the roasts!"

"Get wrecked, son!"

"Do you need some ice for that burn?"

"If I throw a stick, will you leave?" Tord deadpanned, cutting everybody off.

"Is it the stick from up your ass?" Tom snapped back.

"Holy fuck, Tom, please, you're gonna kill him!" Matt giggled.

"Okay, okay, I'm done," Tord surrendered in response, just as Tom entered the gates for Stella Park.

"So, Tom, why did you have to sneak out of your home?"

"House. And, uh...."

~Flaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaash baaaaaaaaaaack~

"Did I see you try to leave the house?" someone snarled. Tom turned around, ready to face the music, angrily glaring at the man who he was unlucky enough to call his step-father.

"Uh, yeah. Is that a problem?" Tom snapped back, crossing his arms. God, he used to be so defiant.

Not anymore.

"Of course there's a problem! You are never allowed to leave the house without my permission, do you understand me!?" he yelled, making Tom shiver.

"No! Why not?" Tom yelled back.

"You're eyes, son! You're a demon! A demonic creature! You've made deals with the devil, haven't you? Fucking useless, you are. You're a monster - " not far from the truth " - a demon, Satan worshiper! No Satan worshiper should be allowed outside of a pastor's sight! Hell, it should be a law that you can't leave this house without my permission!"

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?" Tom scowled.

"Useless! Worthless! Pathetic!"

"Is what your saying to me really all that Catholic-like?" Tom shot back, causing his step-father to grow angrier, a terrifying kind of scary.

"Demon... you're a demon... you lack a soul! How dare you say that? Everything I say and do is holy!"

Everything kind of goes blurry after that. Tom remembers pain, though.

"...ooom? Toooom?"

"W-what?" Tom snaps back to attention, shifting uncomfortably at the memory.

"I said, are your parents that strict?" Edd yelled, causing Tom to flinch.

"Uh, yeah. My step-father is... very, very strict. He's a pastor, so..." Tom lied, though not with the pastor part. Everyone seemed to buy it, except for Tord. He let out an disbelieving snort, and Tom scoffed right back. He sat down on the nearest bench.

(Tordylock: What are you wearing

BlackEyedPeas: Creepy much?

)

"Tom, don't be difficult," Tord begged.

"Whatever," he responded.

(BlackEyedPeas: Blue sweatshirt, ripped jeans... no eyes. What about you?

Tordylock: Creepy much?

)

"Tord, don't be difficult!" Tom mocked.

"Whatever!" Tord responded, higher-pitched and much more sassy.

"I don't know what's going on, but continue it," Patryk chuckled.

(Tordylock: Red sweatshirt, regular jeans... eyes.

BlackEyedPeas: dick

)

The next few minutes were filled useless chatter, jokes and roasts being thrown back in forth.

"Hey, commie! Turn your ass around!" Tom suddenly shouted, spotting a red hoodie walking down the path. The figure spun around, their eyes widening.

"Holy shit." Tord gaped.

"Ya like what you see~?" Tom joked.

"No."

"That's reasonable. Get your ass over here," Tom replied, motioning him over. Tord complied, sitting down next to him.

"Who's phone are we gonna use?" Tord questioned.

"We'll use mine. Leave the call," Tom demanded, unplugging his earbuds and putting the phone on speaker.

Tordylock has left the call