Part one~ finding a job

(Hello everyone before I start this I want to warn you that Levi and Eren heights are switched and also there will be a lot of lemon if y'all like that 😉😏 anyyyywayyy also it will be Erens POV most of the time)

Erens POV

"Yes,yes mikasa I am!!" I said frustrated as my adopted sister yelled and bugged me about getting a job "mhm yes!! I applied for Starbucks and McDonalds but they declined me!!!" I yelled, you see, I just graduated high school and I moved into a nice apartment but I lost my job due to the fact the company had to let go some people because of them losing profit. It's understandable but I'm broke now since I had to pay my car off and my bills along with rent! So yeah I desperately needed a job. But my sister wasn't making things easier, she means well but still.. "I know mikasa.. look I have to go, I'm meeting Armin in a bit. Okay I love you too bye" I said and hung up my phone and went upstairs to get ready, I took a shower and got dressed into some shorts and a T-shirt that says "I'm dead inside" with a happy sun and happy dolphins. I put some white ankle socks on with my black sliders and I smiled at my appearance in the mirror. I grabbed my phone and keys then left to meet my best friend at a nearby coffee shop, as I drove there I listened to the radio and sang along to songs I liked. I soon arrived to the coffee shop known as 'Marcos coffee' and walked in smelling fresh made coffee and pastries I sighed at the amazing smell and scanned the shop for my blonde friend "Eren!!" I hear a familiar voice call me, I looked over and saw my best friend sitting in a booth waving at me. I smiled and walked over to him sitting down "hey Armin!" "Hey! How have you been!?" He said overly excited "eh, okay I guess.. I've been kinda stressed.." I said honestly, I mean there's no reason to hide my obvious struggling right?? "Oh right! Are you still trying to find a job?" He asked and I nodded with a sigh "yeah.. no one wants to hire me.. it's annoying, I'm also afraid I'm going to lose my apartment." I said and Armin nodded understandably, it became silent until Armin gasped and squeaked making some people turn their heads "Armin shh!!" I said trying to quiet down my friend "I think I know who might hire you!!!" He said "um who??" I said in almost disbelief "my boss Levi Ackerman!!!" I froze once he said that.. "wait THE Levi ackerman!? The clothing designer!?" I said excitedly "yes!! I heard that he needs a new assistant!! All you would have to do is write down things in meetings and bring him food, paperwork, tea!!" Armin said that honestly didn't sound hard.. no matter what I would do I'd probably still want the job, I also adore Levi I'd take a job offer with him any day. "I would love to take that job!!" "Great!! I'll tell Levi about you!!" He said happily, soon Armin had to go back to work but Armin assured me that Levi would call or text me depending on how busy he is and if he's really busy he'd bring me to Levi. I honestly couldn't be happier, this was so exciting!! I might get a job as an assistant. Although it might not be a super exciting job but I might be working with Levi Ackerman!!! I squealed and jumped up and down on my bed like an excited Child . Soon I calmed down and decided to rest since I might have a big day ahead of me. I changed into my pajamas which consisted of super short pajama shorts almost revealing my butt (they were an old pair since I literally can't afford to buy more) and my shirt was a cozy sweater. I crawled into my warm bed and drifted to sleep.

(Sorry it was short it was kinda the introduction so yeah! I hope you all enjoy the later chapters!!!)