Part four~ jealousy

Erens POV

It's been a few days since I started working for Levi, I loved it here! So many people were nice to me and helped me around if I got lost which was more often then it should've been haha. But there's one person I hated.. Petra ral. Was her name, she came in at 9:30 on the dot just to talk to Levi and flirt with him. Yes I know, I'm not in any relationship with Levi whatsoever but I did admire? Like? Levi so of course I was jealous, see, you know when you like? Someone you feel overprotective and possessive of them to the point of where you get jealous even if they talk to their friends that's how I was and felt. Now, I haven't come to terms weather I like Levi or not I'm just in denial... but still I was jealous. But of course I didn't and couldn't do anything about it, hell! He probably is dating her but then.. he always complains about her and always tells her to leave... so maybe I'm wrong.. but here she is! 9:30 exact, I grunted and continued to do my work which was sign some papers for me being a model and all, "Levi~" she cooed in a failed flirty voice "ugh. What? Can't you see I'm busy!?!??!!" Levi snapped and she did a fake frown crossing her arms just under her boobs and pushing them up to make them look bigger, me and Levi rolled our eyes, well they didn't see me.. but she saw Levi "cmon captain~" she said and Levi grunted "I hate you calling me that and plus my new sexy model and I are going to another dress fitting soon so leave." Levi said making me blush, lately Levi has been giving me compliments and looking at me as if I was the lamb and he was the lion looking at his prey "oh, who is she? I bet she's actually ugly" Petra said and Levi rolled his eyes "actually, he's very hot and will make a great model. Won't you Eren?" He asked looking at me blushing and Petra looked at me too well, she was glaring at me but I tried to ignore her and I shyly nodded "I-I'll try.." I said blushing at Levi's compliments making him smirk and chuckle "ugh why a guy?! Why not me!?" "Because Petra. He's hot, and why I didn't choose you is because you tried to shove your flat ass in my face while fitting that's why I moved you to Erwin's floor so I don't have to deal with you" Levi snapped and Petra rolled her eyes "I bet his a-" "Eren come here" Levi said cutting Petra off probably knowing what she was going to say, I stood up and walked over to them "y-yes sir?" I said shyly "turn around" he said and I nodded doing as told "hm, petra looks like to me his ass isn't flat." I blushed knowing that he was checking me out "s-sir c-can I s-sit down now?" I asked and Levi nodded "yes" I went back to my desk and sat down "ugh!!! Whatever" Petra said and stomped away. "Alright Eren, now that all thots are gone let's go to the fitting" he said and I nodded following him.

After the fitting which today's dresses were waaaaayyy more revealing then last time. I sat down at my desk and Levi walked over to me "Jaeger." He said and I looked at him blushing "y-yes?" I asked and Levi smirked "would you care to join me for dinner tonight at mine?" He asked and my heart thumped in my chest "u-uh... sure. L-like a d-date?" I asked and he smirked and shrugged "yeah, that would be nice" he said and I nodded "o-okay" "great. I'll have an Uber pick you up at 8:00" he
Said and I smiled nodding "o-okay"

-time skip brought to you by bleach- kills germs and humans-

I was pacing back and forth nervously as I waited for the Uber, all day I've been excited for my date with Levi!! I still can't believe he asked me out! I just hope I don't fudge this up. *knock knock*
I quickly ran to the door and smiled as I saw the Uber guy he was really tall, blond and blue eyes. But I mean of course he's taller than me !! Everyone is even Levi "you ready?" He asked "y-yes" I said and we went to the car and I buckled up and smiled. We drove away and it was a calm silence until he broke it "so, Mr. Ackerman tells me your his date" I smile and nod "yes" "wow, congratulations. He is a well respected man, but I'll warn you that if your relationship becomes serious he will be overprotective and possessive. He might even have a bodyguard around you" he said and I giggled and nod "I don't mind. As long as he loves me for me I'm fine." I said and he nodded. Soon we arrived, I got out of the car thanking the driver who's name is Reiner. I walked up the huge steps leading up to the gorgeous mansion before me, it seemed like it came straight out of a fairytale. It was beautiful. I walked up to the fancy wooden doors and knocked gently, soon a woman opened the door and smiled "I'm guessing your Eren" she said and I gave a shy smile "yes" "I'm historia" she said and I smiled "please come in, Mr.Ackerman will be right with you" I nodded and thanked her as she walked away my eyes wondered everywhere, to the beautiful dark wood floor, the huge windows that showed all of Tokyo. I walked over to the window and smiled at how beautiful it was.. "gorgeous isn't it?" A voice said making me jump and turn around to see Levi in a white button up shirt, dress pants along with dress shoes and his hair slick back. He looked so hot and fancy but as for me.. I was wearing a black sweater what was too big for me, some black shorts and black and white adidas sneakers. "Y-yes the view is amazing" I said looking back out the window "heh I was talking about you, but the view is nice" Levi chuckled and I blushed looking at Levi "y-you look good too" I said and Levi smirked "how about we get to eating before it gets cold" he asked and I smiled nodding "O-okay"
I have a feeling tonight will be amazing..