Part seven~ fashion show

Erens POV

Anxiety. Worry. Fear.
That's what I'm feeling right about now.. there was so many people, so many unfamiliar faces but there was some I recognized like Levi, Mikasa, armin. Hanji was back stage helping me with each dress I was going to wear, the first dress was a black one, revealing my whole back and almost my butt. I gulped and stood there about to go on stage next, Hanji walked over to me and put a hand on my shoulder; I looked back and smiled nervously "your gonna do great!! Your the only model here that can slay that stage!!!!! Pretend that someone bullied you back in high school or middle and you rose above them! Show them you are a thicc queen!!" Hanji said and I giggled nodding "okay ahah I will, I promise" I said and Hanji nodded "show em' what you got tiger!!" I giggled and once they called out Levi's design I walked out. I walked like I owned the stage, showing the other models who's boss and not to mess with me. I looked straight at Levi and he smirked giving me a wink making me blush as I walked back, Hanji cheered "holy crap!!!!! You were a diva out there!!!" She said and I giggled "I think Levi liked it" "oh I bet he did" she joked, I soon had to change into a different dress and I looked in the mirror and my eyes widened this dress definitely had some changes... it was a red skin tight dress with two holes of where my torso is and it almost couldn't contain my butt in it either "uh Hanji.." "I know.. just walk fast but slay okay?" She said knowing we'll probably have a wardrobe malfunction "okay" I said and I walked out once they called Levi's dress again, I walked out slaying and once I turned around I walked fast to go behind the stage. "Holy cow that was hard to do" I said and Hanji laughed "no worries the next might fit better" she said but to be honest I feel like Levi designed them to almost make my butt fly out..