Part five~ date night

Erens POV

Levi and I were having a great date, we laughed and talked about different things. Until the conversation got a little deep, per-say. "So, have you ever dated anyone?" Levi asked and that honestly caught me off guard, I mean I've liked people but I've never actually went on a date.. will Levi think I'm to inexperienced!? I thought "u-uhm no, i haven't." I said looking down at my empty plate of food "hm, then may I be the first," He said and I looked up and smiled, I was about to say something but the look in his eyes.. they looked like they were full of.. lust? Or Maybe need or a yearning for passion, but, whatever it was. It stopped me from speaking then he began to speak again "and last." Levi said with a dominant tone in his voice, no matter what I blushed at his words. No one has ever looked at me the way Levi does, no one has ever talked to me the way Levi does. It just makes me what more, more of him, his eyes the way they seem to be worshiping my body, more of his voice, and one more thing but I can't put my finger on it.. oh yeah.. I want to feel his touch. I've never felt a lovers touch before, nonetheless a touch of passion or lust; but I hope I beg for that touch to be Levi's. I want to feel his hands roam, touch every curve, every dip, every inch of my skin.. I want to lose myself in him, not caring how far I go, I just want to become his. "Heh, by the way your looking at me, I think you want the same." His deep but soothing voice echoed through my thoughts as I broke out of them blushing realizing that I was just starring at him. "Y-yeah. I-I do." I said "great, may you be my first and last" he said, wait what!? I'm his first!? I thought someone that hot would've had many guys/girls that he hooks up with or maybe dates. "I-I'm your f-first?" I asked shyly not wanting to intrude "yes, I know some people think that since I'm rich and famous that I automatically date a new person every week but that's not true. I've been waiting for the perfect one" my eyes widened, he really thought I was the perfect one!? I couldn't be happier. "I-I'm the p-perfect one?" I said "yes, now Eren, would you like dessert?" He asked and I nodded smiling like the idiot that I am and Levi got up picking up his and my plate as he headed to the kitchen to get the dessert. I sat there with a smile on my face and my heart racing million times an hour,"so Eren," Levi said "yes?" I said back looking up as he set a plate with a piece of cheesecake and strawberry topping in front of me and he sat down himself "have you ever been in a sexual relationship, or just had sex in general" he asked me making me almost choke on my strawberry, why would he ask me such a personal question!? Maybe he just wants to know if I had been touched before in that way.. "n-no" I said "oh, so your a virgin?" He said and I nodded shyly "great, I won't have to deal with someone arguing with me that they took your virginity." I blushed so hard that my cheeks could've exploded. Why is he so good at flirting!? Why am I getting turned on!? Why is water wet!? I couldn't think straight he is just to intoxicating!!! I love it!! I want more of it..

-time skip-

So about two hours later me and Levi decided that I should head home for the night. "I had s-such a good time, thank you Levi" I said and Levi smiled "I'm glad you enjoyed it just as Much as I did." He said as we got to his front door I reached for the handle but he stopped me "I hope we can do this again." He said and I looked at him with a blush on my cheeks "I-I do too." I said and he opened the door for me, I thanked him and walked out but then I stopped "is everything al-" I cut Levi off by planting a kiss on his cheek "good night" I said and walked down the steps to the Uber and got in. I buckled up and looked out the window to where Levi was standing, Levi smirked and gave me a wink then closed the door as I drove away blushing like a ripe tomato.

Just as I thought, I had an amazing time. As I arrived home I got undressed and I showered humming happily as I thought about my successful date with my boss. Soon after my shower I dried my hair and changed into my pajamas then crawled into my warm bed, drifting off to dreamland.

-next day-

Today was a really really busy day. Why? Because the fashion show was Monday and today is Wednesday, I know, I know 'it's only Wednesday' it may seem like a lot of time but it's not. We had to make sure the place Erwin rented was decorated, we needed the dresses to fit me and other models, we needed the catering, we needed to make sure everyone is going who said they were and we needed to make sure we had security. So yes a lot of things to do, but for me, most of the day I was in and out of Levi's office and Erwin's. I was also in hanjis for a while trying on dresses, of course Levi told me that the theme I was only going to model to was the 'sexy' theme. I'm not even sure why that's a theme but whatever, as I walked back in Levi's office I sighed and just I was about to sit down "Eren, come here" great. I'm going to go all the way down to the first floor to Erwin "Yes sir?" "Call me Levi when we are alone." He said and I nodded blushing as Levi took my hands in his "last night you made me mad" my eyes widened, I guess I didn't have that great of a date after all.. I started thinking back of what I said that may have angered him but I couldn't think of anything, "when you kissed my cheek you didn't give me time to respond." He said, ohhh so that was it.. "I-I'm sorry I-I was embarrassed.." I said and he smirked "well, that's fine but now I have to do this-" he said and pulled me down crashing our lips together making my eyes widened in surprise. I was processing what was happening then I soon kissed back, the kiss was passionate, and sweet. It was a nice feeling but sadly all good things come to an end, and Levi pulled back "mm, you taste amazing. Love." He said making me blush super hard, I still couldn't believe that Levi kissed me!!!! "I-I-" I was at a loss of words, i was hoping it wasn't a dream "are you alright?" He asked amused "y-yes, I-I'm just surprised..." I said and he pulled me up to his lap holding me tight "there way more where that came from, also, don't be shy around me. I want you to be confident. Don't hide your feelings." He said and I nodded quickly then he gave me a peck on the cheek "good, now please get back to work. We have a busy day ahead of us" Levi said and I nodded blushing, standing up; I kissed Levi's cheek and sat down at my desk. For the rest of the day me and Levi gave each other flirty looks or just glanced at each other.

I hope I don't fuck up this relationship.