Part 19~Special delivery!

Levi's POV

I hate my self. I hate everything I do. You may be wondering what had happened for me to come to this conclusion about my thought process and it's two words, due date. Yes Erens due date, i haven't slept in a week. I've been reading about pregnancy's and how they can come early and or late, my fear was that I would be at work then a month early my baby would give birth to our baby while I'm not home to help and support him!! Ugh. Eren of course tells me not to worry and tells me he and the baby is okay, but I still worry. He's been having small contractions which is good but I know it causes him pain and I don't want that... I of course can't help it but I try. I'm mostly afraid of being a father! Like I am going to have a baby!! I am so excited but also nervous., eren will be an amazing mother. He's perfect for that. And if you were wondering we changed the "play room" into a nursery sadly but anything for my new baby. We put that stuff in a box and put it in the attic but kept some in our room ;) it made me feel better.

So it was nighttime and I was catching up on some work since I stayed home with eren and took Care of Him. He's currently asleep which isn't unusual since it's late and he usually takes naps due to the fact the baby takes his energy. "Mmmmm... levii come to bed.. I'm cold" I hear my angel whine and I nodded turning off the desk light stretching " coming coming" I responded and crawled into bed wrapping my arms around my big boy. He gave me a kiss which I soon returned and slipped Into dreamland.

Erens POV

I watched levi fall asleep looking relaxed for the first time in weeks! I was extremely worried he'd overwork himself but I know he's thinking about a lot.. I mean who wouldn't?! Since I'm having a baby he's been working more and more and I know he's worried about being a parent which I understand. He says he's not stressed or worried but I know he is. I know how he acts when he's stressed or worried. When levi get worried he tends to work a lot and talk about nothing besides work, when he's stressed he craves affection like kisses, cuddles, or even simple things like holding his hand. It's adorable! I've been trying to help levi with it but hanji and our other friends say that levi will be okay once the baby comes. I hope they're right.. I decided to fall asleep too but only to be woken up an hour later to wetness in the bed and immense pain in my abdomen. "L-levi!" I said loudly and he woke up "huh?! Yeah?" "M-my water broke" as soon as I said that levi shot out of bed and picked me up not bothering to put on shoes as he grabbed the keys and put me in the car driving to the hospital. I would be lying if I said levi was driving safe, he was driving like jason borne (idk if the last name is spelled right) he turned making the wheels squeak on the damp road from the thunderstorm that was earlier. Thankfully we arrived at the hospital and the doctor/ nurses brought me to a room and set me up as Levi called Hanji asking her to bring him clothes and that I'm in labor, of course hanji screamed through the phone saying "THE BABY IS COMING?!" And I held back a laugh as Levi kissed my head leaving the room to wait for Hanji. She was probably driving worse then levi did (if that's possible ) and she threw the clothes at him and she sprinted to my room levi following after he changed. Our hands connected again and soon I pushed.

Hanjis POV

Eren baby was in labor for about 8 hours. Eren was in pain mostly which was hard to see especially for levi since he's extremely possessive. But the way eren looked at Levi at times and when levi looked at eren and sweet things he said was just so pure.. they will be the best parents.. and I will be the best aunt!

Levi's POV

Soon we heard a baby crying. It was the most beautiful thing I've ever had the pleasure of hearing. The nurse handed eren a swaddled up baby boy and he was beautiful. I gently caressed his cheek and he opened his eyes in Erens arms, he had one Erens colored eye and one of mine, he had pale skin like me but had Erens smile. He was perfect. "What shall we name him?" I asked eren "Benjamin Ackerman" he said and I nodded "Benjamin"

This moment was perfect

Everything was perfect.

The End.

(Thank you all so much for reading!!! Comment for ideas for new books or maybe if I should continue this one?)