Part 14~ daddys punishment

(Major smut warning ⚠️;) )

Erens POV

Today was it. Today was the day I wanted levi to take me to the room as what I called it but levi called it the 'play room' I wanted to go there so badly. He talked about it but not into detail and I knew I was ready for everything he'll do to my body but no.. he always said that I wasn't ready even though I tried to prove myself to him many times he still didn't let me go, so today. I'm breaking all the rules. I want his punishment, I want him to show his full dominance on me, to mark my body in the way he wants to. I want to know pain and pleasure. I want him I need him!

I walked into work wearing a revealing outfit and I went to Levi's office and he was talking to pixis who was a owner of another company and to Neil who was a different guy I met once or twice. All men looked at me and I pretended to not pay attention and I felt a smirk at my butt knowing that look it was probably Levi, I sat down and levi wasn't too happy that I drew other men's attention to there but it was all apart of my plan. Soon the men left and levi went up to me "Eren" he said and I looked up "yes?" I said innocently "what are you doing walking around drawing attention from men other than me?" He asked not too happy "I didn't realize I was" I said playing dumb which he saw through "you broke rule one. Better behave" he said and I got up and kissed his cheek wrapping my arms around his neck "I'll behave daddy" I said batting my eyes "you better" with that he slapped my butt making me gasp then went to his desk. Phase one complete. Now I just need to remember the rest of the rules..
About an hour or two passed and I realized that he really didn't explain the rules so for this to succeed I need to ask him. I got up from my seat and sexily walked over to levi and sat on his lap making Levi smirk "why hello baby" he said wrapping his arms around me "Levi.. I don't want to break more rules.. please tell me what they are again" I said messing with Levi's button up shirt "what a good boy. Rule one you broke so rule two: don't talk to men i don't want you to. Three: don't try to dominate me. Four: don't text or call when we are on a date and five: do NOT talk about other men to me or to anyone understand?" He said and I smiled and nod.

Later me and levi went out for lunch and I was holding his hand as he held my protectively, we got to a cute coffee shop that wasn't too far from our job and we sat at a table as a waiter walked up to us. He had pale skin, freckles with red curly hair and green eyes and taller than me clearly. "What can I get you guys?" He asked "I want black coffee with nothing else and the ham sandwich with no pickles" Levi said and closed the menu and the boy looked at me and smiled "and for you?" He said and clearly couldn't help but look down at my highly exposed thighs "I would like a sweet tea with burger and fries" I said and he nodded then I blushed seeing where his eyes were "okay, I'll be back with your food" he said then took our menus walking away but not before giving me a wink making me force a blush just to make levi mad ;) which I successfully did! "Eren. You broke rule two." He said in a deep voice making a shiver run down my spine. "I'm sorry Levi.." I said and he growled softly, Levi looked at me like he was thinking of how he'll punish me making me excited just thinking about it. I took my phone out and answered a text from mikasa and I could see Levi's eye twitch and then I called mikasa since I didn't feel like texting "oh yeah hey Mikasa" I said and smiled sweetly at Levi who looked beyond pissed. Soon I hung up as the waiter came back with the food and drinks, we talked a little and I could feel the tension between me and levi but I decided to act oblivious to it but some people didn't act oblivious feeling the tension too.

As we got back to the office levi pinned me to the wall with my hands above my head, I acted all innocent which made him growl "you seem like you want to break all the rules today." He said not taking his eyes off me making me want to shrink from embarrassment "I didn't mean to!" I said and he growled in my ear making me feel weak "don't lie to me Eren. Tell me why you want to break all the rules" I bit my lip and looked away "I wanna go to the play room. But you keep brushing me away so I thought if I disobeyed you you would take me there" I said realizing how dumb it sounded then I heard a chuckle looking at Levi seeing his eyes full of lust. "The reason I didn't want to take you there yet because once your there, there's no going easy, no safe word, nothing" he said and I almost moaned when he said that stuff "please.. I'm ready" I said and he smirked then picked me up putting both hands on my butt and squeezing making me gasp "then there will be no sleeping tonight."

-That night- Erens POV

I was lead down a hallway and then we turned left, there at the end was a big black door that Levi dug in his pockets and pulled out a key. I could feel myself getting wet as he unlocked the door and opened it leading me in, there was a big bed in the middle against the wall, all kinds of whips and chains hung on the wall and on another wall was different sex toys and vibrators. I almost moaned at the sight there was a thing in the middle like a little distance from the bed hanging up and it was made clearly for sex. "Welcome to your new home" Levi said and I blushed and smiled then all the sudden Levi's lips crashed against mine and I kissed back moaning as Levi groped me and slapped my but then grabbed it again, Levi snuck his tongue into my mouth and he explored then pulled away having a string of saliva connecting our lips making him smirk and lick it away. Levi stripped me from my clothes leaving me in nothing but skin and he smirked "how gorgeous. I can't wait to use it all up" he said and I moaned at his words as he cuffed my hands above my head on the thing hanging up. I blushed as he took off his jacket and rolled up his sleeves looking at me if he was about to devour me whole, "what shall I use first? Hm?" He said "anything daddy" I said and he smirked then walked over to the sex toys and opened a drawer with gags and blindfolds grabbing one of each and coming up behind me and kissed my neck gently "open up baby" he said and I did as told. Levi hooked a gag up to my mouth and smiled then blindfolded me making me completely at his mercy which made my cock hard "look at you.. all hard and I barely did anything, such a slut." Levi said and I moaned as he caressed me with something soft feeling "mmgh.." I moaned through the gag then all the sudden a sting and a smack was heard and I flinched "a whip" I thought "tch such a slut. Moaning at getting whipped, you need to be punished." With that Levi grabbed a vibrating dildo and crouch down spreading my butt and gave it one good lick "ahh~ mm.." I moaned then he whipped me again making me moan again. "If you don't moan then I'll give you something special" he said as he carefully pushed the dildo in and I bit the gag hard trying not to moan "if you moan you get whipped. You'll remain like this for three minutes, if you moan I'll whip you and the time increases understand?" He asked and I nodded "good" levi turned on the dildo on the highest setting "mhm!! Ahh~" I moaned as my butt sucked it in smack he whipped my butt "pain and pleasure" I thought, the feeling of the dildo vibrating on my prostate and the feeling of getting whipped was the best. I was in heaven. Ecstasy filled my whole body as Levi decided to ignore the time and whip me then removed the gag "I wanna hear how slutty you sound" Levi spoke making me shiver from his warm breath on my neck.

(Smut continued next chapter because I accidentally made it too long!! I also wanna rp with anyone! On Instagram my user is honeybere please dm me if you want to RP! I mostly play eren and eren as bottom since I'm better at that lol but anyone interested I'd be so happy!)