Part 13~ jelly eren

Erens POV

So I was with levi at this party along with Hanji and Erwin, I was holding Levi's hand sitting down with them and some of their friends when a girl came up to us. I wasn't paying attention to her in fact I didn't notice her until she started feeling up levis muscular arm flirting, this irrelevant hoe thinks she can come up to MY Man?! "I would like if you stopped touching him" I said politely and she scoffed "what are you? His mom?" And she continued doing what she was doing. Oh heck no! This isn't happening "please stop." I said "or what? You'll run to mommy?" She said mocking me and I got up "eren-" Levi started but I already was standing up in front of her "I'm pretty sure he wouldn't be able to feel anything if you rubbed up on him" I said "well you look like a whore in that outfit" she said and I smiled "your dress is almost as short as the list of guys you've been with" there was 'ooohhhh's' and I could feel levi enjoying this "well- uh-" She said  trying to think of a comeback but failed miserably. In all honesty I was shaking because everyone was staring at me and watching this whole thing go down, there was many times I almost stuttered and I knew I'd be humiliated by that forever so I choked it down almost literally. "How about we fight" she suggested and almost everyone cheered and Levi knew that was where he drew the line "I would but it'd be animal abuse" I said then sat back down next to levi who didn't waste time kissing me (sorry for those lame roasts lol) which I returned "your so getting it tonight" Levi whispered into my ear and I blushed as the girl stomped away.

(Time skip to a few days later)

Levi's POV

I've been worried about Eren. He's been extremely nice more than usual which isn't necessarily a bad thing it's just odd.. I wasn't used to it, "Eren come here" I said and patted my lap and he sat down on it making me smirk but i pushed my dirty thoughts away. "Is everything okay?" I asked brushing hair behind his ear "o-of course! I'm great" he said with a light blush tainting his plump cheeks and a cute smile formed on his face, to anyone else they would've believed it but I on the other hand can see straight through him. "Don't lie to me" I said and almost immediately he burst out in tears and his his face in my shirt, confused I held him close reassuring him that he can tell me whatever it was he was sad about. "I-I feel bad being mean to that girl.. I don't want people to think wrongly of me." He spoke with a sad voice making my heart hurt "oh baby.. it's okay, no one thinks differently of you. I'm proud of you that you felt the need to have her back off" I said with a smile which was true I was so turned on after that not gonna lie. "R-really? I'm not mean?" He asked and I almost laughed, almost. "Of course! You don't need to act sweet all the time I mean that's who you are
You don't need to force it. Just because of one incident doesn't mean everyone is thinking or you differently" I said and gave him gentle kisses which made him giggle adorably "okay Levi" he smiled and kissed me which I returned  "I was jealous of her.." he said and I chuckled "why baby? If anyone should be jealous it should be her" i stated and he nodded and blushed "I know but I didn't like how she was all touchy and all I was doing was holding your hand" Eren said blushing and looking away, could he get anymore adorable? "Eren do you realize we have sex? If you did what she did I would've pinned you to the table and ate you like your my dinner" eren blushes even more at this "l-Levi! Don't just say something like that!" He said hiding his face, yes he can. "It's true baby" I said and kissed his head and he hid his face in my neck making me smile and hold him close, we didn't do this much so it was nice to just stop and hold him while my eyes are closed feeling each other breath and listen to each other's heart beat. Nothing could take this boy away from me, I know for a fact I'm going to marry him. In fact I planned just on doing that after I reveal all my kinks, I wouldn't want to marry him then scare him off. The thought of eren leaving me out of fear scared me but that's why I'm taking it slow, I'll make sure he's okay with everything before I commit my life to him not wanting to hurt him in anyway besides for pleasure purposes. I was cut from my thoughts when I notice Eren had fallen asleep, I closed my eyes again after adjusting his position in to a more comfortable one and pulling a soft blanket out from a drawer I keep it in Incase of this situation happening. I soon fell asleep too though holding onto him tightly, dreaming about our future together.

Unknown POV

I watched them as they fell asleep, getting a nosebleed hoping that they would've started banging but of course my hopes were crushed! I giggled and took a picture with Levi's phone and  wanted to see what would happen if someone tried to take eren while Levi being asleep. Of course I wasn't actually going to take him, I was just going to try  ;) I pretended to grab eren like I tried to lift him up but the grip was too tight. Man.. is this boy dead from Levi's crushing grip? I shrugged and went off to hanji where we fangirled over them.