Part two~ Levi Ackerman

(Warning language and innuendos maybe also Eren being horny)

Erens POV

I walked with armin nervously down the hallway of this huge fancy building. Levi's office was on the top floor so it took us a few floors to get here due to the fact people were in and out going to different floors, so me being me got scare and wanted to walk faster since I thought I was late for the interview Levi had called me and set up. I sighed shakily as we approached two black doors with shiny gold handle shaped in a fancy way. Arming stopped before knocking "don't worry Eren. I know you'll do great, just don't talk about how much you adore him like some people do.. and be yourself " arm I said and I nodded as he knocked on the door and soon after hearing a deep (sexy) voice say 'come in' armin opened the door and we walked in, upon walking in i was in shock! It was so big and fancy!! There was a huge window that had a perfect view of Japan and there was a beautiful chandelier along with a black leather couch and a glass coffee table and under that was a poler Bear skin like a rug kinda thing and then straight ahead was Levi's desk with consisted of himself and two leather chairs in front along with stacked papers of drawings of different types of clothes and dresses and another small stack was with paper work on his desk and to his left which is my right was two huge computers one with emails and the other with some digital art and boring work. "Good morning Mr.Ackerman! I've brought my friend Eren here to see you for your interview" Armin said and Levi nodded "right, your dismissed artlert. Eren, please have a seat" he said in the most sexiest voice I've ever heard, I nodded and took a seat in the comfortable leather chair and waited for Levi to start the interview. I looked around admiring the beautiful office then my eyes landed on Levi, oh mother of sexiness how the heck can someone be so perfect!? I watched in awe as Levi consecrated on his work, his beautiful skin glowing perfectly, his eyes. Oh man those eyes that could rip you in half just with one look, his hair that looked so soft! It was so shiny and silky with every movement it swayed in a perfect manner.. I stared at him for who knows how long and then I heard a chuckle "like what you see, Eren?" He asked looking at me as I snapped out of my thoughts I realized what I did and I started blushing like crazy "I-I'm so sorry!!" I said looking down and he sighed "it's fine. I have to admit, I was starting to stare at you too." He said not helping my blush at all! "Anyway, as for the interview. I will ask you basic questions and you answer them, got it?" Levi said and I nodded "great, so. Have you ever gotten fired?" "No" I said truthfully knowing that if I did lie he would probably know or find out "have you ever gotten drunk, high, or drank or smoked on the job?" "No sir." I said "how much were you getting paid your last job?" "Um.. three dollars an hour" "the fuck? What were you working as?" "A waiter for an old coffee shop" I said and looked away "hm. Well Eren you seem to be just what I need then. Will you be on time everyday and listen to orders?" "Yes sir, I will" I said excitedly "great. You will be my new assistant, you start tomorrow. All you will do is bring me papers, go deliver papers, write notes down in meetings, bring me food or coffee, sound easy?" Levi asked I wasn't sure how to answer this.. was it a trick question? "Yes sir" "good. Be here at 8:00 pm sharp" I nodded then he dismissed me and I left. As I walked out to my car I did a little happy dance and then I left!! I couldn't wait to tell mikasa!! She'll be so happy!!!

"DO NOT TAKE THAT JOB!!!!" Mikasa yelled at me "I am taking it because Levi is hot and because I need the money!!!!" I yelled back, mikasa growled "no!! You can work somewhere else I don't trust him!!!" "Why!?!?!" I yelled frustrated I mean why can't she just support me for once in my life!? "He'll just play you, he's famous he doesn't care about anyone but himself and money!!!" "You don't know that!!!!" I yelled "yes I do!!!!" "Get out" I said and mikasa smiled "fine!!" With that she left slamming the door and I just sighed and went upstairs to my room to pick out my outfit for tomorrow. The thing was that all my clothes were a bit feminine... but I'll try my best.. with that I layed in bed and fell asleep, not knowing that this job will make my life exciting and turn it upside down..