Part nine~ becoming one

Erens POV

My body was hot and sweaty, pleasure pulsed through my entire body each time Levi darted his tongue in and out of me creating wet noises. My moans sounded throughout the bedroom as Levi continued going faster by each moan that left my lips, Levi gripped my hips and rubbed circles into them giving me another spark of pleasure making me feel a hot knot at the bottom of my stomach making my moans change into lustful needy ones. Levi pulled his tongue out of me making me whine and he just chuckled "I don't want you to cum yet. So, here's this" he said holding a silver ring looking thing "w..what's that?" I asked out of breath "you'll see" he said and it seemed as it could get bigger or smaller, Levi placed the cold metal on my leaking dick and adjusted it to my size making me grunt "t-take it off" I said "hm, no. I want this to last and I can't have you cumming yet" Levi stated and I nodded looking away blushing then Levi cupped my cheeks and moved my head facing him and I gulped "don't worry. I've got you" he said and that statement made me feel safe, like I was where I belonged, I nodded and Levi sat up getting lube from his drawer and put some on his fingers then poked one at my entrance. I tensed up and Levi gave me a reassuring smile "relax, it'll hurt at first but it'll feel great soon" I relaxed, Levi and I made eye contact for who knows how long, but I didn't care; although I was getting shy and bashful, it always happens when I make eye contact with Levi for a long period of time. Levi put some more lube on his fingers and pushed in, I gasped at the finger inside me but my surprise didn't last long until Levi started to move it. It was a weird feeling at first but it became extremely pleasurable, I arched my back as Levi added another as another; all three of them darted in and out quickly making extremely lewd noises. "Ah- a-ah~ le-vi!" I moaned and gripped the sheets "feel good?" He asked amused "y-yes!!" I gasped as he hit a place that drove me wild "heh, that fast?" "T-there!! M-more!!" I moaned out loudly, I really wished that ring wasn't blocking me from cumming because it's starting to hurt now "how about I start?" He asked and I nodded rapidly and Levi chuckled pulling his fingers out then slammed his ten inch cock in my ass, hitting that same spot dead on each time he thrusted in me making my mind go blank. "L-Levi~ ah, ah~" "y..your so tight.." Levi said but I ignored it just focusing on how good Levi was making me feel and how good he was at this, Levi rolled me over to doggystyle and rammed into me uncontrollably making me scream in pleasure "scream my name" Levi said "Levi!!" "Louder!" He ordered "LEVI!!" I screamed "yes.. good boy. Now, scream that until we come" "LEVI!! Ah ah~ LEVI!!!!" I screamed and moaned at the same time. Levi thrusted harder and faster with each of my screams, Levi reached below me and took off the ring then quickly started pumping my very much leaking cock making me roll my eyes to the back of my head and stick out my tongue. I probably looked like some slut but I didn't care, I was feeling amazing and I have no shame in showing Levi that. Levi slapped my ass a couple of times making me scream louder with each hard slap, soon Levi Imprinted a red Hand mark which will probably be there for a while... Levi flipped me over and his thrust got slower as did the pace became uneven, I felt a hot pit in the bottom of my stomach grow more as Levi hit my sensitive spot. I moaned and clawed at his back as he hit it more and more, soon Levi came all inside of me as I came on us; Levi collapsed on me, us both panting, laying there in out sweat and cum. Levi sat up and carefully pulled out and smiled kissing my cheek "how was it?" "Amazing" I said and Levi's smile got bigger and he sighed "I'm glad, you were so fucking hot. Like holy shit" he laughed as I giggled sitting up "stay here I'll be right back" with that Levi disappeared into the bathroom and soon came back cleaning myself and him up. I got up putting on my boxers and Levi's white button up shirt but just leaving two at the top unbuttoned, I laid down in the new sheets I helped Levi change and snuck under the warm blankets smiling at the warmth I felt. Levi soon returned and pulled me closer to him as he climbed into the warmth engulfing me in protective arms making me giggle "good night mon amour" he said and I nodded "good night Levi" we exchanged i love you's and Levi fell asleep. I just watched the handsome man sleep, he looked so peaceful and calm; not like he usually does in the day time. In the day he always has a scowl on his face and a frown but somehow he does it in such a hot way that I sometimes don't realize that he looks pissed all the time haha.. maybe that's because I chose to ignore the outside appearance and look inside, because on the inside it's beautiful. I love Levi and that will never change, Levi is a very mean person if you get on his bad side, he can be such a gentleman man but only I can see that. Levi is also mysterious, you never know what he's thinking. And I love a good mystery that may take a while to solve but the motivation is the one your solving it for.

Thank you so much for reading!!! I will create more chapters don't worry I'm just super excited to publish this so I am lol !! Please don't read later chapters if you are sensitive to: kink (or just don't like kink) whips, chains/restraints, verbal 'abuse', sex toys (don't know why you would be but hey not judging), basically porn, and fluff. That's all for now I will see u sooon byeeeeee!!!!!!