Part 12~ its obvious.

Hanjis POV

I laughed loudly as Petra vented to me about how in love she is with Levi. She like was obsessed for no reason, I mean yes Levi was attractive but it was blankly obvious that him and Eren were in a relationship even though Levi changed his mind about wanting to be obvious about it but I still noticed and may or may not have black mailed Eren into telling me.. anyway!! That's besides the point! Petra wasn't getting it though her head that Levi loved the boy and trust me I could easily tell. She was just selfish, "petra darling do you realize that Levi is in a relationship with Eren?" I asked amused on how her face changed from confused to angry in the matter of seconds. So interesting. "Is not!! I see the way he looks at me" "with disgust?" I added with a slight laugh which made her even angrier if that was possible of course "not true!" She yelled "um yes true. You know I accidentally called Eren while he was being fingered by levi. And of course levi let him answer since he's kinky like that " I said, I'm all honesty that never happened but I don't doubt levi would allow eren to answer just for the kink of it. I remember a time before all this business stuff when me levi and eyebrows all hung out in levis tree house and talked about our kinks, Erwin being nosy asked why he wasn't in a relationship or had sex yet in which levi confessed his kinks since he was silent just listening to what me and Erwin were into and scoffed at different things "I'm into the pain and pleasure method. I want to whip and bite my lover, I want to be rough yet gentle, tease them relentlessly, be dominant over them. Bound them, blindfold and gag while a vibrator is in them leaving them begging and panting for me to touch them when they misbehave. I haven't found the right one who can take that kind of experience" this of course shocked us and knew that the special person would be in for a ride! In that case the poor innocent eren would be there. I shipped them to no end and I have no doubt that eren can take that kind of love, knowing levi he'll spoil him then show him amazing pleasure I have no doubt in that. Petra on the other hand isn't a good match since I know she wouldn't be able to handle being bound and basically at someone's mercy, she isn't cut out for that kind of loving such a shame on her part. "Hanji! I promise I'll show levi I'm better than that boy! I can actually have kids!" She said and I rolled my eyes "don't use that against Eren! And I won't let you ruin a cute relationship between them! Let them love each other without anyone budding in!" I said and she tched and walked out going to her desk.

Erens POV

So I was currently working on organizing files as Levi was taking many phone calls and was kind of busy, I on the other hand wasn't so I took the initiative to organize the files to make it easier on him to find things. Usually when I go to put stuff in here it ends up me forgetting where it goes and me having a sore butt, so yeah that's fun. I hear levi sigh for the what seemed like hundredth time today and mumble curses under his breath which I couldn't make out since I'm in a freaking closet, "Eren" I hear him call me "yes Levi?" I said peeking my head out seeing Levi sitting on his chair that was towards me now since it was an office chair that spun which I may or may not secretly spin myself super fast when levi isn't here.. anyway. He had a lustful look on his face and I saw he had taken out his big cock and was gently rubbing it making me blush "daddy is stressed" he said and that made me blush harder but I wanted to help him out so I stopped what I was doing and went on my knees in front of him making him smirk, I knew he loved to feel dominant and in all honesty I loved him being dominant it was so hot So I gladly and purposely made him feel that way. I gently rubbed his inner thighs then I licked his tip making him groan in pleasure "teasing is my job" Levi said and I smiled then took him in my mouth hearing a 'oh yes' while I deep throated his long cock, I was honestly glad I didn't have a gag reflex. I began to bob my head fast and he grabbed a fist full of my hair and started moving my head on his own, tears welling up in my eyes as sloppy sucking and what sounded like gagging noises were heard but gagging was far from what I was doing. I slurped and licked his cock as he moved my head huffing and groaning, he let me do the rest as he intwined our hands together as I slurped and sucked the life out of him. I don't give levi blowjobs often but when I do man do I enjoy it, when he moans my name and enjoys the feeling of my mouth it's just amazing. I feel levi start bucking his hips telling me he was about to come and so I slurped the tip then deep throated again and he came almost immediately with a growl as he held my head there, tears now freely escaping my eyes but it wasn't sad tears it was ones of 'I just gave a blowjob' kind of tears and he pulled out with a smirk and I swallowed without needing him to tell me "such a good boy" Levi said and I cleaned the rest of it off his cock and he fixed himself and then pulled me close and kissed me which I immediately returned "I love you" levi said as he pulled away "I love you too levi" with that I kissed his cheek before going back to organizing not before I got a hard smack on my butt making me gasp and blush looking at a satisfied levi.

Levi's POV

Man Eren knew how to suck dick like a pro, if sucking dick was a sport he'd win every time. I don't usually come quickly but I came under 6 minutes! That mouth is so amazing man am I lucky or what to have a sexy boy like him, I love him more than anything he is just willing to help me out without me even asking! I'm going to put a ring on that gorgeous hand of his. I'm going to marry him, and raise a family with him, I love him so much that my heart throb just thinking about it. I look over and see him happily organizing the files which I didn't ask him to do, again. Just absolutely amazing. I smile to myself as I think about him walking down the aisle, waking up to him every morning with a sweet good morning kiss. Having hot sex while the kids are playing downstairs, and him screaming my name through a gag of course. I decided to continue my work but I know for a fact my day just got a thousand times better after that amazing blowjob.