Part 10~ secrets

(Hellooo I'm so sorry I haven't updated in a while I've been busy with school since I just started but anyway!! Here is the new chapter!!!)

Erens POV

I woke up to the sun shining in my face, I opened and closed my eyes quickly due to the fact my eyes were sensitive to the morning sun. I yawned and rolled over but not before wincing in pain since I was sore, which the pain gave me memories of what happens the night before. I looked over to see Levi up and reading a book, he had no shirt on and just a pair of grey sweats on and black reading glasses on the bridge of his nose and trust me he looked hot as shit!! Along with those tattoos which added everything together. I know what your thinking "Levi had tattoos!?" Yes, yes he does and man it was sexy. Anyway, I smiled and nuzzled my face into his lap and I heard him chuckle "good morning, sunshine." He spoke smoothly "g-good morning" I said blushing at the nickname, Levi brushed his fingers through my brown locks and sighed "we have to get ready for work." Levi said and I nodded and sat up "I'll leave so you can change" with that Levi had gotten up and left the room. I sighed and got up slowly so I wouldn't be in so much pain and I got dressed, I honestly didn't question how I have different clothes than what I came here in but I just figured Levi went to my house to get some. Although, wasn't my house locked? I shrugged it off and slipped my shoes on it wasn't a fancy outfit like I should be wearing for this job but I just decided that Levi wanted me to wear this..

(This is what it was and no eren isn't a girl)

I walked down stairs and Levi handed me a plate of waffles and went upstairs to change, I practically swallowed the waffles whole since I didn't have dinner, well, if Levi is dinner than yes, I had a very delicious dinner haha.

(Time skip)

I was with Levi in his office and it sounded peaceful well, to people passing by it was but not for me and Levi. I was currently sitting on his lap while we made out yes yes at work :,) "Eren, how come you are so beautiful?" Levi asked so suddenly I blushed and looked away "I-I don't know.." I said and he just chuckled "look at me." Levi ordered and I obliged looking at him "we need to keep this hidden, I don't want dumb people here asking questions or trying to persuade you that we shouldn't be together, understand?" Levi asked and I just nodded "but what do you mean 'persuade me into not liking you'?" I asked and Levi smiled "we haven't gotten to my fantasies yet have we?" "N-no" "so, when we do everyone will know about us before that time comes. Therefore, everyone will know that we fuck, correct?" He said and I nodded "no one knows what I'm into, but that will soon change once I know that your ready." Levi stated and I gulped not knowing whether I should be afraid or turned on some part of me was excited and some part or me wanted nothing to do with his 'fantasies' "but, don't worry mon amour. You will be okay and I will make sure to treat you like a god. I will buy you anything, I will love you and give you affection and forever my love will be unconditionally." Levi said and I smiled "y-you don't have to do that!! I'm already spoiled by being your boyfriend/lover" I said and Levi chuckled "that's adorable but no. I will spoil you, protect you, and love you" he stated and I sighed nodding then I hugged Levi "I love you" I muttered but Levi heard "I love you too" with that I ended up falling asleep on Levi since I had lack of sleep the other night but it was worth it. I really hope this lasts, I hope my mom will be proud.. but I don't need to worry about that yet, I'll cross that bridge when I get to it.