Part 1- new chapter

Erens POV

I was able to leave the hospital about five hours later, Ben was secure in my arms as I fed him at home on the couch. The labor was the worst but no ones is the best so I guess that won't change anything. As the weeks passed many things changed one of which was my sleep schedule. Sleep at noon, wake at two in the morning, sleep at five, etc. it's normal though, babies are hard to take care of but I wouldn't trade Ben for anything same with Levi. Levi has been so supportive and helpful and still is! He takes care of Ben when I need sleep, he's been starting to work at home or at least until we get used to having a baby. I know levi wants to be intimate and spend time together but he knows we don't have time for that and we are still too attached to Ben to let any of our friends take care of him. We love our friends but we want Ben to continue living.. Ben slept 90% of the time but just sensed when mommy was getting tired or getting heated with Levi crying at the perfect time.

He gets that from levi.

Levi's POV

I'm a father. That scares me, I have to do a lot and I know eren depends on me so does Ben. What I do effects them too., sometimes I get scared if something was the right thing like baby formula, was it the right brand? Will it kill my son? From my worry comes my overthinking. I want to keep Ben and eren safe at all costs even if that means I'm in danger. As eren May have mentioned, I work from home now, it's been nice to be with my babies all day even if one cries constantly and the other nearly falls asleep everywhere.. they are adorable. I am so lucky to have them, just thinking about them makes me smile. I honestly didn't think babies would be this much responsibility but oh oh I was wrong. It's been a hard adjustment for the both of us especially eren. But man, he's so strong, pushing out the baby and then being right by his side as soon as he hears a sniffle. Eren is the best mom, I knew he would be.  I feel like I do nothing compared to him, he tells me otherwise of course but Erens just so beautiful and strong. One downer though is that I can't bang him.