Part eight~ protective

Erens POV

Frustrated. That's what I was after I modeled, I know you'll ask 'But why are you frustrated? Wouldn't it be fun?' Yes, it was fun! I enjoyed modeling and slaying that stage but it was currently the after party and that's when everyone tried to talk to me! Now listen, I'm not completely antisocial so I wouldn't ignore someone if they tried to talk to me unless they intimidate me of course. But right now I had to ignore everyone, I couldn't find Levi but I could feel his eyes watching my every movement but that's when I found Erwin!! So, Levi hates him and he never really said 'don't talk to him' so yeah!! "Um m-mr.smith?" I said and he looked down at me and smiled "ah!! Hello Eren! You did great up there, I'm impressed!" He said and I smiled "hehe thank you, um d-do you know where Levi is?" I asked and he looked up and scanned the room. "There he is! He's over in the bunch of guys over there" "oh thank you!" I said and immediately I walked over there and gently pulled on Levi's sleeve making him turn around and smirk "I'm glad you finally decided to join me" he said and wrapped an arm around my waist pulling me super close, I held on to Levi's suit jacket and rested my head on his chest knowing and excepting my fate. "Oh is this the thicc lil model everyone is talking about?" A guy said and Levi glared death into him making the guy shift his weight awkwardly "don't talk to Eren like that." Levi said with venom in his voice "heh I was just joking!!" The guy put his hands up in defense and I smiled nuzzling my face in Levi's chest, Levi walked away holding my hand and leading me to a private back room. I looked at Levi confused "w-where are we g-going?" I asked "here" levi said and opened the door to reveal a decent sized room with a couch and a tv along with a coffee table in the middle. I just thought it was some kind of private party room or something. Levi led me to the couch and then he kissed me, I was shocked at first but kissed back wrapping my arms around his neck as Levi pulled me closer; he laid me down on the couch and started to remove my shirt making me break the kiss therefore Levi stated to kiss my neck "l-levi.. what a-are y-you doing?" I asked and Levi smirked "isn't obvious?" He said after he created the third hickey "h-huh?" "I'm going to love you." Levi said and I immediately new what that meant, we were going to have sex. I gulped "I-I'd rather w-we d-do this a-at your house" I said and Levi stopped "hm, I guess your right. There's more room on my bed instead of the couch" Levi said and I blushed nodding making Levi chuckle "your too cute.." he said and I blushed more "w-wha-" "alright let's go" he said picking me up bridal style, I squeaked in surprise and held on to Levi tightly as we left the after party Levi put me in the passenger side and buckled me then he got in as well and started the car buckling up. The car ride was an awkward silence.. I didn't like it. I mean how were you supposed to talk when your about to have sex!? 'Hey Levi I'm a virgin so be careful!!! Haha!!' No i don't know!! Maybe I should try to keep the mood up. Like kiss Levi or um.. talk dirty?? I don't think I can do that one.. "you don't need to worry.. I'll make sure you feel great and I'll go easy on you.. this time" he said and I nodded snapping out of my thoughts "o-okay" so soon we got to Levi's house and we quickly went inside, Levi picked me up kissing my lips and I wrapped my arms around his neck and legs around his waist. Levi walked upstairs to his room and pushed the door open with his hand then closed it with his foot, Levi laid me down on his bed and took off my shirt then started kissing down my chest leaving little hickeys and love bites. I blushed madly as he was doing so, I couldn't believe we were actually going to do this!! I've never felt this way before. My body is hot and tingly I love it I want more of this feeling, I want more of Levi. Levi got to the top of my jeans and smirked "shall I remove these?" He asked and I blushed even more "y-yes" I said and Levi unbuttoned them and slid them off me leaving me in my boxers that easily showed Levi I was excited "mm, look what we got here~" he said and I looked away "d-don't stare.." I said and Levi laughed "I'll save the teasing for another time." I nodded and he started rubbing my hard dick through my boxers making me moan loudly. I covered my mouth and Levi tsked "don't hide your moans or face. I want to see, hear and feel everything" Levi said then he stopped as I nodded then Levi started unbuttoning his shirt and then he got up taking off his pants and shoes and socks, I shyly looked at Levi and how toned he was. He had rock hard abs and huge biceps! Levi smirked "like what you see?" He asked and I nodded "good, because I do too~" he cooed and positioned himself between my legs and continued to rub my throbbing cock. "Nn.. Levi" I moaned "yes?" "M-more.. please" I said looking away and Levi smiled "what do you want me to do to you?" I blushed "f-fuck me"