Part six~ where it begins

Levi's POV

It was a day away, And man I was stressed.. piles of paper work, complaints, and phone calls from bitches I don't give a fuck about. I hated everyone at the moment (besides Eren) everyone was fucking up everything I needed, like dresses, decorations, catering, etc. plus Erwin wasn't helping anything, all he was busy doing was probably Armin and talking to those bushy eyebrows of his. He's an idiot. I hate him. Plus Hanji wasn't any help either, all she did was fuck up everything and pretend that she was high. I hate her too. Jean, the mail horse, was fucking up too!! Every time he gave me my mail he got nervous and gave me Erwin's porn magazines!! I was so fed up with everyone that I was about to fire everyone. I sighed as I got another phone call, I picked it up and it was fucking Erwin "what the hell? You dumb ass fucker why are you calling me!? Just get your lazy ass up here!" I yelled "no, I'm busy. I was just calling to confirm the time for the show" he said and I rolled my eyes "8:00 dumb ass. I told everyone for a month straight" I said and Erwin sighed "well, I didn't know because last time you changed it a couple times" "THAT WAS FUCKING SEVEN YEARS AGO BITCH!!!!" I yelled and growling "I don't have time for your bullshit!" I said and hung up. Then another call which was Connie my receptionist "what!?" I said "there's a call from Boku no pico industries" he said and I sighed "put them through" I said "okay" Connie put them through and I sighed "hi this is-" "we don't want your free porn!" I yelled and hung up. "Jaeger. Go tell Erwin to stop watching Boku no pico" I said and he nodded with an innocent smile leaving. As he was walking out I didn't hesitate to check out that big ass of his, i smirked and chuckled. I will take great care of it. No matter what. Ah, Eren, that sweet innocent boy, he's so cute and tempting. He doesn't realize how tempting he is, like when he bends over, or when he walks a certain way, sucks on a lollipop in the most hottest way but he does it so... innocently. It makes me want him more, but I'll wait. I want him to feel comfortable and relaxed once I play with his sexy body, I want him to feel pleasure and want more.. I snapped out of my thoughts as the phone rang, right. I have a job to do..

-time skip-

It was later that day. So it was night of course. I was on my Couch with a scared Eren, why was he scared? You may ask. Well we were currently watching a cheesy horror movie, at first we watched Jurassic world but since we had time I decided to watch Friday the 13th. I would've watched this first if I new Eren was scared of any type of horror movie, I pulled Eren onto my lap and held him close has I fixed the soft blanket around him. "It's okay Eren.. it's just a movie, It's not real" I said and he nodded "I-I'm sorry" he said "don't worry it's fine, I'm here to protect you" as I said that he blushed and hid his face in me making me smirk, soon after the movie I took Eren home; I asked multiple times if he would rather stay with me tonight but he rejected each time saying 'I'm okay, I hope" he was stubborn but I didn't want to make him uncomfortable by staying with me. Soon we got to his apartment which was a pretty nice building but it didn't really looks safe.. I decided to ask him about it later, we said our goodnights and ended the movie date night with a kiss and he walked to his apartment. Once he was out of sight I drove home and showered and then went to bed.

-next day-

Erens POV

I walked into work with Levi, we were hand-in-hand while I was a blushing mess. I have never been in a relationship so this lovey stuff is all new to me, plus I'm doing this stuff with a worldwide known fashion designer!!! I'm actually not sure if we're even dating. He never really confirmed if we were, I mean I really want to know but then I don't want him to feel pressured to date me.. as we got to his office I blushed as he kissed my head due to the fact I'm short and he's tall, I looked up at Levi "u-um Levi?" I asked "Yes Eren??" He said "are we d-dating? If we're not then that's fine too but we just never really confirmed it.." I said and Levi smiled "Eren, will you be my boyfriend?" He asked and I smiled shyly and nodded "yes!" We hugged and I felt a huge relief pass through me, knowing I don't have to keep it a constant thought in my head. "I'm glad" I said and Levi nodded with a smile but soon became a stern emotionless face making me worried "there will be rules though" he said and I nodded "do not talk to men unless I know them and allow you to speak with them or they are your friends, when we are intimate you have to call me daddy, when we are out in public you and I both have to make it known that we are clearly dating, you also get to experience the meaning of pain and pleasure,Understand?" He asked and I blushed at the second and last rule but nodded. "W-what does pain and pleasure mean ?" I asked and he just smiled lovingly "you won't find out till long in our relationship" he said and I nodded then we kissed, I hope pain and pleasure is kinky because man that would turn me on. I want him already, I want him to take my body and use it to do as he pleases, I want him to engrave his soul into me.. I want him to claim me as his own.