Part three~ flirty looks

Erens POV

Stressful, is what I can explain my first day. I know, I know it's the first day it's not supposed to be easy! But I'm an assistant! How much paper does Levi need?! I would have killed myself by now! How does he handle it? Well.. I mean he's probably used to it, used to all this stress.. I feel bad though.. i can see the annoyance in his eyes but his face doesn't change from that scowl, he's gorgeous no matter what though. I accept the fact that I might like him, I'm not sure. I bet every assistant he had felt the same way I feel so maybe I just admire him a lot, yeah that's it.. I admire him that's all it is, admiration. Nothing more. "Jaeger" Levi said snapping me out of my thoughts "u-uh yes sir?" I said nervously hoping he didn't think I was ignoring him "you have to help me plan a fashion show to promote my new designs and outfits." He said not looking up from writing things down "y-yes sir, what do you need help with?" I asked "well, you will be a model of course. My other one I fired due to her being a stupid little bitchy thot" my eyes widened at the colorful language he used, I honestly didn't know he cursed like that, hell, I don't even know what thot means!!! Oh my poor 'innocent' mind "o-oh" was all I could say due to the fact of me still trying to figure out what "thot" meant "now, in five minutes I'll walk you down the hall to Hanji so she can get you fitted and I can see how the dresses look." Levi said and I froze, woah. Wait a minute... dresses!????! Does he realize I'm a guy!?!? Is he blind!? Holy shit he's probably blind and doesn't know what I look like!!! "D-dresses?" "Yes, Jaeger. Dresses. Is there a problem?" He asked looking at me with those gorgeous eyes, not blind definitely not blind! "W-well I'm a g-guy..." "I am well aware of that." He said still looking at me as If he was trying to kill me with his eyes "w-why do I-I have to wear a d-dress?" I asked unsure If I should even be asking "well, I think that you would look good in one. That's why, now we have to go" he said and stood up leaving I quickly followed him and we walked down a hallway which was all glass and it looked so cool!!!!! I admired all of it but soon it came to a stop as Levi led me into a really messy room filled with different clothes and cloths, fabrics, papers scattered everywhere and also some sewing needles and thread probably to fix Tares and maybe to hymn up things "shitty glasses!!" Levi yelled making me jump in surprise "LEVIIII HELLOOOOOOO DID YOU BRING THE NEW GIRL!?" This lady yelled and ran out from behind some manikins knocking them down in the process "no, it's a guy. His name is Eren jaeger" Levi said rolling his eyes "ohhhhhh so he's the new model!?!?" She asked "clearly." Levi said "ohh okay!! Come here Eren and let's start trying on dresses!!" I nodded shyly and followed her behind a curtain thing while Levi sat down waiting, Hanji showed me the dresses I'll be trying on and then told me if i needed help then just tell her. With that she joined Levi in sitting down waiting for me, the first dress was like a prom dress. It was light blue, it was right on top and towards the bottom had gorgeous ruffles with some sparkles. Even though she's a psychotic woman she makes beautiful dresses, "are you finished?" Levi asked "u-uh yes" I said and walked out "ohhhhhhhh~ Looking good Eren" Hanji said making me blush and Levi smirked "turn around" he said and I did so, "the back needs to breathe a little but it's fine overall" Levi said and Hanji nodded taking down notes "next!!!!!!!!!!" Hanji said and I walked back behind the curtain and put on the next dress.
This one was um.... a little...revealing. It was black Andy whole back was exposed and the front was covered. When I was about to walk out I noticed in the mirror that my butt was almost exposed!! I pulled the back down a little to try and help the situation which it did a little so I decided just to get it over with.. I sometimes hate having a big ass.. I walked out and stood where I was last time "holy crap!" Hanji said and I looked down shyly "give me a little spin Jaeger" Levi said with a smirk and I nodded doing a slow turn and I looked at Levi "he looks hot" Levi said and my eyes widened holy shit did he just call me hot!? Oh fuck control yourself Eren!!! Don't let his sexiness consume you!!!!!!!

Well, after that fiasco me and Levi returned to his office about an hour after we visited Hanji. I sat down where I usually sit and tired to cope, I mean did the hottest man alive really think I'm hot? I sure hope so haha.. so for about an hour or two Levi has been giving me flirty looks like he's undressing me with his eyes.. although I try to ignore it, it's kinda hard to... I glanced at Levi and we made eye contact! Oh that was a bad thing.. or was it a good one? In my case it was a good one. But work related it wasn't, "Eren." Levi spoke "y-yes sir?" "Can you get me a water?" He asked and I nodded standing up and walking to the front part of Levi's office where the water jug was I felt Levi's eyes on me the whole time making me nervous, I grabbed a foam cup but me being nervous and clumsy I dropped it. Thankfully it didn't have water in it but I still felt eyes on me well.... on my ass. I stood up quickly not liking him starring at my butt, okay but it all honesty I liked it. I know I perverted 19 year old but I don't care!! I wanted Levi to look at me and only me..is that weird?? I shook it from my thoughts and gave levi the water and Levi smirked "thanks." He said "no problem sir" I said and sat down feeling a relief around me "oh, and Eren?" He said "yeah?" "You have a nice ass" Levi said and I hid my face blushing while Levi chuckled and continued to work.. he's gonna kill me one day..