Part 18~BUT LEVI-!!

(Sorry for no updates!! School is choking me lol)

Hanjis POV

My baby boi eren is having a babyyyyyyy ahhhhhhhhh I am SO excited! Levi hated that eren told everyone but it was bound to happen somehow. Levi was excited for the baby but didn't want to admit it or show it, since I've known Levi from r the longest I know he's been wanting a family and by the way I see his face light up when someone mentions baby and eren or the way eren walks in to have lunch with levi and how in love and happy he looks. His face may say nothing but his eyes tell me everything. It's absolutely adorable!!!! He constantly talks about the baby and how hot eren looks while pregnant. So cute!. I will be the best aunt! Even though levi said I won't ever be related to the baby I still will be the best!

I go over their house to help eren since he can barely stand up on his own. Levi refused to let me near eren but he doesn't know since he's at work ;) as I arrived at the big house eren let me in "hi hanji! Thank you for coming!" "OF COURSE MY ANGEL CARRING BABY!" I said and he laughed "levi isn't here, but he will stop by probably he usually texts me" he said and I nodded, the house was clean- wait no- it was spotless so there was no need for me to clean or straighten up so I'd probably just help out where he needs to be helped. Later eren and me sat at the counter and ate chocolate covered strawberries while talking until a car door closed and levi walked in with a bouquet of flowers and a fluffy blanket with cute bears on it "levi?" Eren said confused as he walked up to him "hey baby I got something for you" he said and handed eren the gifts "awww leviii thank you!!" Eren kissed his cheek "of course baby, I thought of you and had to get you something. I took off work until our baby is here" eren smiled and hugged levi "I'm glad I was beginning to get lonely without you " "excuse me! I'm here!" Eren smiled "yes I mean in a relationship way" I nodded and Levi glared at me "why are you here anyway?" "To help eren out since he can barely do anything " levi nodded and picked up eren with one arm with no struggle. "Now if you'll excuse us I heard sex is good for the baby " levi smirked and walked upstairs "can I watch?!" ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!!" he yelled back and I giggled following them "please! I'll be silent!" "No"
"I won't record"
"No"
"I'll give moral support"
"No"
"Pleaseeeee"
"No hanji! Everything eren does during sex and says is only for MY eyes and MY ears!" He started pulling me out of the room after he layed eren on the bed "BUT LEVI-!" "No!!"

He ended up slamming the door on my face..