Nice to meet you

Holy shiet! This place is huge!

'Minyi! No more admiring of this place, you got to go because you are already late!' I thought to myself.

'Goodbye Minyi! Have a good day today, make some new friends ok?' Mum yelled through the car window.

'Alright. Have a good day mummy.' as I scurried into the school.

Suddenly, someone knocked into my shoulder.

'Ouch! It hurts!' I said while massaging my shoulders.

'Sorry!' a guy said while running at full speed.

'What kind of apology is this? No sincerity at all urghhhh... what a good start.' I thought to myself.

All of a sudden, a group of girls started charging towards me, I started panicking and ran as fast as I could. I found my way to the assembly ground and sat with my class. I panted with great exhaustion as i settled down.

[Whispers] Two girls in front of me turned around and started to chat with me.

'Hey! I am Xixi, are you new here? I have never seen you around before.' said Xixi.

Hi! I am Ning, surname Xu. Nice to meet you!' said Ning.

'Hi I am Minyi, you can call me Min for short. It is so nice to meet you! I am so happy to be friends with you!' I said.

'Why are you panting so badly?' questioned Ning.

'I was walking in few minutes ago and a wholeee group of girls started running towards me! I didn't know what to do so I just ran my way here.' I explained with many hand gestures.

'Dear, that is normal... don't you know that our school has a famous singer called Roy wang?' Xixi asked.

'YES! Of course I know! Ahhh he is someone with so much love for his fans. I don't know him personally but, I know that he is definitely someone who has a very beautiful heart.' I said.

'You must love him a lot kekekek.' Ning said while smiling.

'And... yeap, those are his fangirls that will chase after him every morning. Without fail.' Xixi said.

'Oh no. Oh no. Oh no. You mean the guy that hit my shoulder just now is ROY WANG?' I exclaimed.

'WHATTT? He bashed into your shoulder? You are blessed lady!' Ning said with admiration.

'Also, if you have a crush on him, good news. He is just in the classroom next door.' Ning said.

I couldn't believe what I just heard. 'Next door!?' I said so loudly that it kind of echoed in the assembly area.

'You have to keep your cool. Many girls like him and you don't want to find yourself dealing with them.' Xixi warned me.

Suddenly, a guy sat beside me. He wasn't from my class though... He turned his head towards my class and I caught a glimpse of how he looked like. He was indeed, Roy wang!

I felt my face burning... this can't be it! I must be dreaming! But, please tell me i'm not dreaming! I turned my head towards him once more to make sure that I wasn't hallucinating. 'HEISROY! HEISROY! HEISROY!' was the only thing that went through my mind the entire assembly.

'Were you the one that I hit into just now?' an unfamiliar voice asked.

It took me 30 seconds for me to realise that it was really Roy!

'Ohhhhh... no worries! I have strong shoulders HAHAHAHAH!!!' I replied.

'Oh no, that sounded weird and girl he isn't your bestie so you can't just laugh like you always do with your mouth wide open!' I tried reminding myself.

'Your laughter is really contagious.' Roy said with his very sweet smile. I bet he thinks that I am crazy. He was being too polite.

'Oh, I haven't introduce myself. I am Roy Wang.' He said.

He sure is a humble chap. How can anyone not know about him. But, oh well I am just going to act like I don't know him.

'Hi, I am Minyi. You can call me Min for short. Nice to meet you, Roy!'