Coincidence or fate

Everyone is now dispersed into their very own classrooms. I sat at the last row while Xixi and Ning sat in front of me. It is so boring as the teachers are just doing some housekeeping matters.

'You guys see the number right beside your name right? That number is also your locker number. So, now you can put all of your books in the locker.' said Mrs Lee.

Everyone was walking very slowly along the corridor, I wondered why. Xixi suddenly nudged me and said 'I bet you are wondering why everyone is walking so slowly. The girls in front are just trying to catch a glimpse of Roy.' I smiled it off as a reply.

In my heart, I still couldn't believe that Roy was really in the class next door. I slowed down my pace as well... his side view was so damn gorgeous. The very sharp L-shaped jaw line was to die for. He was also sitting at the last row of the class with no one next to him.

While I was looking at him, all of a sudden, he turned to look outside. We had a 3 second eye contact where he smiled, and I smiled back. I could feel my cheeks heating up as I quickly walk away, with my heart pounding fiercely.

'DID HE JUST SMILE AT YOU?' asked Xixi.

'What are you asking? He clearly did! We saw it ourselves.' said Ning.

I did not reply them as I was also so shocked by it. Being noticed by someone you admire is freaking crazy! It doesn't come so simply, especially with an idol.

My locker's number is the biggest as compared to my other classmates. It seems like my locker number is the last in our class.

Roy's class, was also moving towards their locker as well.

I was just putting my textbook in place and the empty locker beside mine suddenly opened. [Click-clak] I look to my right. It was Roy.

'HOLY TO THE SHIET! MIN KEEP IT IN, DO NOT SHOW THAT YOU ARE HAPPY AND THOSE CHEEKS ARE GONNA BE THE INSTANT PROOF THAT YOU ARE HAPPY, EXCITED AND IN LOVE!' I thought to myself.

'What a coincidence huh...' asked Roy.

'It sure is coincidence!' I said, but thinking about it... what if it was fate?

'Let's see where we would meet coincidentally again.' said Roy.

'See ya... HAHAAHHAHAH!!!' I said while he return back to class.

Urghhh why did I laugh like this in front of him again.

Suddenly, a group of girls were pushing in love letters through the hole of Roy's locker. He is so loved by everyone.

To avoid the crowd, I quickly lock up my locker and went back to class.

[School ends]

It is only the first day and there are already so much homework... I will just finish it in the library since no one is at home anyway, I thought to myself.

[Walks to the library]

I settled down at a table for four by the window. The view outside looked wonderful and it was such a conducive environment to study at. To be very honest, I stared at the view more than I actually studied, especially with the indie music. All I was missing was just an aromatic cup of tea.

'Hey, can I sit here?' Roy asked.

I jolted and said 'O-o-of course.'

What am I suppose to do now? Ask him how was his day? Actually start studying? Look out at the view? But, there are so many seats... why did he choose to sit here?

'How was your day?' I asked.

'Pretty good actually. How was yours?' Roy asked.

'Good!' I said with a smile.

After that very short conversation, it got pretty awkward. Until he started asking me some random question which I think he knew but acted like he didn't.

'Do you know how to do this math question?' asked Roy.

'Oh, just factorise it. You will get your answer.' I explained.

'How do you factorise? I forgot.' said Roy.

I used my mechanical pencil and started to write on his paper with the answers provided.

'You are weak in Math... aren't you?' I asked.

He then smiled sheepishly.

'I can help you after school any day. I can help you with math and you can help me with Science, Ok?' I asked.

'Ok then, see you tomorrow at the same time.' Roy answered.

I can't believe I had the balls to meet him when I was already so flippin flustered.

Time went by so quickly that it was time for me to go home.