Ferris Wheel

Min: Yuan, what are you doing today?
Roy: Just rolling in my bed. Why?
Min: Hehehe I just feel like going to the amusement park.
Roy: Ok then! I'll see you there in a bit:)
Min: Wow that was fast HAHA see yaaa...

I sat on my bed while I open my wardrobe and think about what to wear. Should I go for something simple? Or should I go for some layering. All that thinking but I still go back to the same thing. A stripe t-shirt with a pair of straight leg jeans and of course my Vans. I quickly curled my hair to give it slightly more volume. Oh my gosh, why do I even care? I took my small sling bag, chucked everything in and left home.

Min: Hey mum, I'm going out with my friend ok. Sorry that it's so last minute.
Mum: Your friend must be Roy, isn't it?
Min: I won't be home late. See you at home ok?
Mum: Alright enjoy yourself:)

I don't know why i'm so anxious. It is not like it's the first time we are hanging out. As usual, I try spotting for a guy that is covered by a cap and shades.

'Looking good today!' I complimented. I mean he always wear the same plain white t-shirt with his black jeans and low cut Doc Martens, which I really like.

'I look good everyday please...' he bragged as I roll my eyes.

We went to this kiddy roller coaster first to warm up our hearts for the 360 degree roller coaster. When we were about to go down the slope, Roy and I raised both of our hands in the air. We screamed with all our might as the wind gushed into our faces. We look at each other while laughing at how childish we were to scream in this kiddy ride.

We held hands while walking around going from booth to booth to try the food they have. What is the point of going to the amusement park without going into their souvenir shop. We went in to try the different kind of shades they have while taking mirror selfies. It was so fun and it was finally time to take the long awaited 360 degree roller coaster.

'Yuan, are you ready?' I held on to his hand tightly.

'Of course I am, what about you?' he asked.

'I'm so scared, but ahhh I still want to take it.' I said while gripping on to his hand tightly.

'Don't worry ok? I'll be right beside you. It'll be over in a second.' he said.

'Huh...' I whined a little while he dragged me to the queue.

My heart was pumping so quickly before I even got on the ride. I looked at him for comfort but I could tell that he is scared too.

'HAHAHAHA you're scared right?' I said.

'No, I'm not.' he tried covering it with his smile.

'Don't lie...' I said while laughing at him because it was all over his face.

'Don't make me change my mind.' he said.

'Ok... fine.' I said while waiting patiently for our turn to get on the ride.

When I sat in the seat, I felt so nervous as my palms are getting sweaty. This is it.

'For those with caps and glasses, please take them off as this is a high speed roller coaster.' the man in the control room said. I looked at Roy and now I'm not worried about the ride, I'm worried about him getting noticed by his fans.